What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds Females

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jays cool,,,

hes just been brought-up on a niche:)......

ya need to open the curtains Jay,,,the sun will be here in the mornin,,i promisse:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its all love bro,,,i see you being cool,,,lovin weed just asmutch as me,,,,,,

but serious bro,,,,ive seen the positive aplication selfing has to offer,,,,,,chill with us bro,,,you will see the benifits,,,

check-out the concept of "niche enviroments",,,,,,then you will see what im getting at,,,,,,

shanti offers hybrids,,,,,landrace should be protected bro,,,,all that polen flying around from hybrids can fuk-us-up ,,has fukd us up,,,,,,,,

fems serve a purpose,,,,and if you want to say it promots intersexed traits,,,you better be ready to answer the question,,WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS Dioecious populations with monotonous populations

think about how shantis haze incorperates thai but SSH has minimum intersexed traits

comon man,,,show us some love

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Claude....any chance we could have some real insights into the breeding that goes on with serious seeds?

Claude

Veteran
Hi,

This is how steady are the feminized made by Simon.

This is from feminized seeds.

Respect
Claude

Attachments

• AK x Serious 6.jpg
    AK x Serious 6.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 8
E

elmanito

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS Dioecious populations with monotonous populations

An unisex population.A breeder from Hungary named Ivan Bocsa did this with the creation of Kompolti Hybrid TC.

The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. -Ivan Bocsa

We currently know little about Y chromosomes of more recent origin, such as those in dioecious flowering plants (Westergaard 1958; Charlesworth & Guttman 1999) - The Degeneration of Y Chromosomes, by Brian Charlesworth and Deborah Charlesworth © 2000

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

MickTheBrag

as long as serious seeds keep doing their regular range. i cant see a fem range of seeds being a problem.

peace. mick.

TomPope

And thanks for the explanation... without digging deep in this "female" stuff, all I'm getting out is, female seeds have a chance to be AND GET hermaphrodite on a higher rate then regular. Lower then 10% but still...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you mean you only grow landrace ??........only male and female stuff??

il will try simons fems at some point,,

Latest posts

Latest posts