What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds Females

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the way im going lately il end-up at the University of Aberdeen ,,,no shit,,,,,,i probbly will own a GC 1 day,,,its just another bit of kit i want

would you want me to own 1?

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Why do you guys differentiate between THC and "terpenoids" when it is a terpenoid itself??

If you smoke enough of the Cannabinoid THC by itself and you will get high without a doubt.
Smoke any Cannabis non-Cannabinoid Terpenoid by itself and no appreciable high.
100% pure THC has no smell or taste, unlike most terpenoids.
I guess you can do as you like. But, I guess because THC is a classic Cannabinoid?
-SamS

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i mutch prefer non psychotropic as an antagonist ,,

i think THC is getting too mutch of the spotlite:),,,,bloody dramaqueen she is:)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Not True Sam!!

Salvinorin A as well as several other psychoactive chemicals are also terpenoids in the same group as THC (nitrogen-containing terpenoids called 'thujones').

Excuse me,
I should of stated non-Cannabinoid Terpenoids found in Cannabis, instead of just Terpenoids. I was just not thinking outside Cannabis as that is what we were discussing.

-SamS

deemstar

For the record.

Those plants that showed intersex signs seemed to be almost entirely impotent in the pollen dept. Pistils withered 1/2way at the same time as the nannas showed due to water stress, but there were only a couple, and they seem to have done very little, if any damage. Will report back if that is not true, but I believe it is. :witch:

Had heard of that happening before.