What's new

RubeGoldberg's 8x600w Indoor Garden

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I can tell you from experience you can reuse fabric pots many times, especially if you use them indoors. Some of my smartpots I've been using for years. The key is to let them completely dry out after you take the old medium and rootball out. Outdoors its a different story with the wind/rain/sun etc.

The air pots are made out of recycled HDPE plastic and will last as long as you make them. The root systems and yields are pretty amazing. So is that $125 1k light setup. I assume the ballast is magnetic?

-Funk

Dankwolf

I can tell you from experience you can reuse fabric pots many times, especially if you use them indoors. Some of my smartpots I've been using for years. The key is to let them completely dry out after you take the old medium and rootball out. Outdoors its a different story with the wind/rain/sun etc.

The air pots are made out of recycled HDPE plastic and will last as long as you make them. The root systems and yields are pretty amazing. So is that $125 1k light setup. I assume the ballast is magnetic?

-Funk

Got my intrest is there any fabric pots you would recommend?

Yes magnetic for 125? I like that they have no rf interference and they work and like i said i dont like grow shops and the crazy mark up that i have expeiranced.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
The effects of the hardener/finisher were pretty immediate, getting a lot of extra outward bud growth, not as pronounced as foxtailing, but definite bulging. I wish I'd started the product last week when I was supposed to, so I could use it for the full 2 weeks instead of just 1.

The foliage is showing some purple colour. my room has been switching to passive intake during lights off. But once the flush begins i'll probably cold shock them for a few days with cold intake.

jrXG3RL.jpg

Also some macro shots done with my Iphone and a Jeweler's Loupe held up the camera

FdExcPp.jpg

FstQZOJ.jpg

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
This strain really is responding well to the late-stage regimen.
Its always nice to come back after 24 hours and visually notice added girth...

NM0dIjQ.jpg

Dankwolf

Harvest came out ok even with heavy yellowing and some rookie issues.

Harvest came out ok even with heavy yellowing and some rookie issues.

Thanks for advice . i am sure next run will be alot better .

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
okay! day 1 of flush as started, i'll run a flushing agent for a few hours and then hammer it with water all week.

The next generation has arrived, lets see if we can do it better this time.

Major tweaks will be trelice netting, possibly longer veg times (i will still flip them at the same height, but possibly cut them back more)

CU8WryT.jpg

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Dankwolf - I've used Smart Pots, Root Pots, and the fabric pots made by Gro-Pro. They all do the same thing quite well so I'd go for any of them.

-Funk

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
Whatcha got in yer box?

about 50 more of this Larry OG that I ran this last time.

I love clones from this guy, 4-5 nodes above the cube. Uses rockwool (which i prefer over jiffy pucks)

gonna blast these little guys with alternating foliar feeds of cal/mg and the b-52 kelp + B vitamin product.
my goal is to be flowering again by april 1st.

I've got them vegging under t5's for the first little bit instead of the MH like last time, so we'll see how they do.

We're throwing an extra license on this location, so this tent will become the "preveg" zone to keep the rooms turning around as fast as possible.

:peacock:

LZcHNOC.jpg

smomyem.jpg

Last edited:

chase1

They look like good cuts ya wanna see the shit ya buy in U.K. Sometimes barely a root sticking out an usually come with free spider mites
I reckon ya nearly save a week when they come well rooted

stonedfly

looking good Rube..

how do you deal with plant count and getting the new run started early?

Im currently outlaw but my lady has gotten a script for 49 plants, that we will be submitting shortly ( waiting for this run lol)

Im not sure how I'm going to navigate the plant count limits... but I don't mind bending the rules lol

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
looking good Rube..

how do you deal with plant count and getting the new run started early?

Im currently outlaw but my lady has gotten a script for 49 plants, that we will be submitting shortly ( waiting for this run lol)

Im not sure how I'm going to navigate the plant count limits... but I don't mind bending the rules lol

definitely submit sooner than later, wait times are getting longer and longer.
as far as plant counts, we try to stay within them.

As far as busting people exceeding plant counts, they're mostly trying to crack down on assholes with obvious criminal activity in large scale operations.
So many people use their licenses as a magic charm to ward off search warrants and then will run 800 plants spread out over 100 lights kind of thing.

stonedfly

thanks for the insight... we will be putting the forms in the mail tomorrow...

i currently do 60-70 including moms... new license for 49 , so I will have to do some thinking after this run..

so do you have double plant limit than what you flower so you can pre veg? Im thinking that having a little over lap isn't the worst thing in the world ... if i felt some heat I could toss the lil ones...

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
thanks for the insight... we will be putting the forms in the mail tomorrow...

i currently do 60-70 including moms... new license for 49 , so I will have to do some thinking after this run..

so do you have double plant limit than what you flower so you can pre veg? Im thinking that having a little over lap isn't the worst thing in the world ... if i felt some heat I could toss the lil ones...

the plant count they give ya is a total. Some U.S states have flowering/vegging rules though.

discussing plant count though is kinda like asking a 37 yearold woman how old she is and what she weighs hahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

but yeah, you shouldnt exceed it, thats bad brah. But if you aren't blatantly breaking the rules for massive commercial gain, they'll just make you cut down excess usually

Last edited:

stonedfly

ya I hear ya... never call a lady ma'am either apparently ... I thought I was being polite lol..

im in BC ... funny thing is , even with the papers I still have to treat my grow the same as before, because Im pretty sure I would be evicted and its damn near impossible to find a rental here hahahaha.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
Last update prior to harvest! 3 more days to go, ran a flushing agent on monday, i've been hammering with plain water every since.

Next pictures I post will be of the drying/finished product, just eyeballing the room, im hoping for maybe 3-4 OZ, but im shitty at eyeballing prior to harvest

xaK7NDm.jpg

5HfqCaN.jpg

lmXfe7Y.jpg