What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
From one of the godfathers of breeding and seed sales and seedcret sowciety affiliate
DJ9 or what people know him as here, @DJ9 posted his full name and LinkedIn profile on the open forums a while back. No "seedcret sowciety" here really.

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
or what people know him as here, @DJ9 posted his full name and LinkedIn profile on the open forums a while back. No "seedcret sowciety" here really.
Hey buddy , heads up

Don't get offended but I'm changing a small detail. Other platforms are not icmag. It's that or I have to report your post. I prefer the former. I'm sure you do too

Gotta respect members and rules here.

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Hey buddy , heads up

Don't get offended but I'm changing a small detail. Other platforms are not icmag. It's that or I have to report your post. I prefer the former. I'm sure you do too

Gotta respect members and rules here.
Report my post for public information that is also available on this very forum (ICMAG)?

Also, why are you selling D's lines like if they're originals from Nevil's seedbank?

Santa Marta
Black
Freez
R2

Serious question, I'm not trying to trolling.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Report my post for public information? lots of people on here know his name, People in this very thread know his name 🤣 it's no secret. I only added the ** so YOU wouldn't get offended. You're a few years late, bud.

Also, why are you selling D's lines like if they're originals from Nevil's seedbank?

Santa Marta
Black
Freez
R2

Not following the rules has consequences too

As recently we have seen....haven't we?

Why don't you post mine? Everyone knows it

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Report my post for public information? lots of people on here know his name, People in this very thread know his name 🤣 it's no secret. I only added the ** so YOU wouldn't get offended. You're a few years late, bud.

Santa Marta
Black
Freez
R2

Feel free to post their exact lineages on the secret society thread

Becuase I haven't yet, and you know more then me, right?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Feel free to post their exact lineages on the secret society thread

Becuase I haven't yet, and you know more then me, right?
My question was not to offend you. I was genuinely wondering why the decided to go with "theseedbank" rather than give DJ9 his credit. The man has a good reputation and some solid lines, like those nice colombians.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is about colombian gold.

Not name dropping.

Authors that want to be known and are published here and in the real world are the only exception.

If people want to use ic handles by all means.

If members want to start rumors or sewing circle threads elsewhere go ahead. It's your world

I'm only going to say this once.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where did you get those other Colombian lines, did they come from the Peruvian trip too? (On topic question)
Hey my guy not the peru pure. Just f-1 hybrids.

I tested f-1 this season
Peru x pink kush
Peru x west coast sour diesel
Peru x pink rock-star kush
They were all stellar. Some of the best plants in the greenhouse 2023. Real talk. I would be honest if they sucked
So I will have some true f1 hybrids again from this season.

C Black and c gold TBA:

Screenshot_20240202_202537_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My question was not to offend you. I was genuinely wondering why the decided to go with "theseedbank" rather than give DJ9 his credit. The man has a good reputation and some solid lines, like those nice colombians.
What credit for d9 , please enlighten us ?

bigherb

Veteran
What credit for d9 , please enlighten us ?
I believe he refers to

Post #2390

(I will be offering limited edition breeder / collector packs of worked colombian gold and colombian black from nevils / the seebank library)
Quote above from Medman

This seems Medman refers to Nevils colombian quote above , which was what just colombian Gold from maybe the very first catalog 86 truly worked never mentioned just another lie

Shit I don't believe dj9 , and this guy using him as a reference shows his credibility and source of info

That BS made up misinfornation Quote

1luvbigherb

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If any #breeders, #collectors or #hoarders are interested in #thaistick. Old but very worked line. I can reach out to a few friends and see if they will crack open their safes....no guarantees. But if there is a demand I will ask

Screenshot_20240203_101902_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240203_102045_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240203_102222_LinkedIn.jpg
Screenshot_20240203_102239_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe he refers to

Post #2390

(I will be offering limited edition breeder / collector packs of worked colombian gold and colombian black from nevils / the seebank library)
Quote above from Medman

This seems Medman refers to Nevils colombian quote above , which was what just colombian Gold from maybe the very first catalog 86 truly worked never mentioned just another lie

Shit I don't believe dj9 , and this guy using him as a reference shows his credibility and source of info

That BS made up misinfornation Quote

1luvbigherb

I may have to start a full history of cannabis breeding thread for med-ucating all of us.

Common knowledge is important for all of us.

Just becuase I was born in 1980 doesn't mean it was yesterday. Nor does it mean I don't have 32 years experience in this sector.

I know 75 years old that have been growing since the 70s still grow Reggie, don't care about history or politics. Sp age counts yes....is it everything? Hellzno!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I may have to start a full history of cannabis breeding thread for med-ucating all of us.

Just becuase I was born in 1980 doesn't mean it was yesterday. Nor does it mean I don't have 32 years experience in this sector.

I know 75 years old that have been growing since the 70s still grow Reggie, don't care about history or politics. Sp age counts yes....is it everything? Hellzno!
You are a threat to factual information. Please keep your nonsense to as few threads as possible. It would be terrible to think someone looks to you for advice.

bigherb

Veteran

I'm not sure what your trying to get at on this Age thing

Seems our passion started around the same age of 12

History of breeding is one thing , you can speak on

History of Haze and Nevils Haze stock I'm extremely knowledgeable in , seems I have to continue to enlighten you

Spreading knowledgeable and our Experiences is what IC is about but this Wave of Misinformation is Unacceptable

Honestly you are kidding yourself if you think anyone will believe you are working any colombian bagseed Nevil collected when he never even spoke a word of the line

Especially to believe Dj9 ,The story of 69 Haze seed stock Really ?

Impossible for many reasons can you name one , I've listed several over the years

1luvbigherb

Reactions: X15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts