What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man you did mention the colombians werent for sale
@Wolverine97

Not pure peru! Ive said that many times. Doesnt mean I don't have some hybrids with her and worked colombians from others in my ic shop!

At least both you guys have actually admitted now unbiased that the seeds are got from peru are colombian, big step onto the sphere of truth. Happy to see

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is an amazing true f1 hybdrid from greenhouse 2020 mb pure peru x Birken pink kush

Like I said before these testers were some of the nicest plants overall out of the hundred in the garden if they were shitty I would have said the cross was bunk

The little plant next to it we some road kill chems I made late summer 2022 sea of green grow. As reference

Screenshot_20240205_114958_Samsung Internet.jpg

Airloom

Veteran
For example,
I bought Sensis Jack Herer in 1998.
I crossed two selected and different female JH cuts to 2 males from a few seeds I had from the Corinto area.
Then played with the two f1 lines for a while both in and outdoors.
The line 2 was prone to mold and was discarded.I still had that original JH and made a cross with a Super Skunk male and gave away all seeds to friends growers.They called it Super Colombo lol
I went ahead with the line 1 and made f2s,3 and 4 and made a F4 x Destroyer cross as well.
I gave a few f2 seeds to a close friend and then I gifted him a lot of f3 seeds and some f4 as well.
He kept working with them and by f8 or 9 all the plants were almost like clones.Almost all the work done outdoors.
I havent seen him for a while but the last time we met, he gave me seeds from a plant he liked the most.
Must be at least"f9"...so to speak :)

View attachment 18952701
Those buds look like they are the result of careful selection and love
The last real Thai weed I ever bought wasn’t on sticks. It was a couple ounces of flowers in a gallon ziplock baggie and smelled very similar to the Thai sticks from that area and era (Laguna Beach CA 1976/1977)
Beautiful summary of the effort and proof of life is in the picture……

Airloom

Veteran
The phylos rabbit hole runs pretty deep.

It's always been rumored that colombian and acapulco gold were relatives. Phylos has verified the claim

View attachment 18953016

What's even more interesting is not only colombian gold a relative of cali-o 77 but so is a durban poison clone group made up of.....wait for it.....

View attachment 18953017

My understanding about clone galaxies within the phyloverse is they are clumped together has direct relatives. Not decendence.

The only variables that come into play are who enters the "names" and does it matter if DNA sequences them together.

So cali-o is basically a colombian gold X durban. With Albert walker being a decentant / relative of the progeny (correct me if I'm wrong)

Remember how I said there was a "mexican" and half "mexican" expression in this grow?

View attachment 18953017

Dna allows us to connect the dots......and what do we know about Albert walker? The legend is its an afghani.

View attachment 18953018 View attachment 18953019

So to avoid confirmation bias from me. Feel free to verify phylos dna

mm
Maybe we could crowd source the funds to get whatever you have going here tested?

Sure would clean up this thread

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe we could crowd source the funds to get whatever you have going here tested?

Sure would clean up this thread
Hey. Thats a great I'm all for it! I have the genetic material.

Unfortunately , alot of people in the world , the people with the strongest unsupported convictions are the first to back out the moment they realize they could be wrong.

These are the same people that will claim phylos conspired with me in avoidance of being accountable for their stance.

I stand by the truth....if I am wrong. I will admit it.. if I'm right then it just validates my experience. It's a win win for me

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is what someone calls ON haze as in original. Pretty sure he claims they are Sam's haze stock....aka 3 colombians

Here we clearly see the difference between a pure indica and pure sativa
Screenshot_20240205_133912_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240205_134046_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sort of looks familiar no?

Dime

Here is an amazing true f1 hybdrid from greenhouse 2020 mb pure peru x Birken pink kush

Like I said before these testers were some of the nicest plants overall out of the hundred in the garden if they were shitty I would have said the cross was bunk

The little plant next to it we some road kill chems I made late summer 2022 sea of green grow. As reference

View attachment 18955823
Why do you consider that one amazing? What's qualities are special?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you consider that one amazing? What's qualities are special?
Smell, size, vigor, nice internode spacing, bud density. Resistance to mold. Uniform. No herms or nanners

About 75% of the growe 2023 was all hybrids I made. About 25% of them weren't the best vs the best ones.

F1 vigor is one of our truest natural allies as a growers. Like utilizing sunlight or gravity.

Any edge is important

P.s. both parent stock are special to beging with. That doesn't always been progeny will be

Dime

Smell, size, vigor, nice internode spacing, bud density. Resistance to mold. Uniform. No herms or nanners

About 75% of the growe 2023 was all hybrids I made. About 25% of them weren't the best vs the best ones.

F1 vigor is one of our truest natural allies as a growers. Like utilizing sunlight or gravity.

Any edge is important

P.s. both parent stock are special to beging with. That doesn't always been progeny will be
Thank you, for me it's quality and duration of effects first, then structure, stability, ease of growth,and hardiness . I don't have a market so yield is way down on my priorites ,aroma and taste is a bonus but if it's there but not a deal breaker .

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knew I should have made a 2024 RKS thread on Jan. 1st. :frown:
Let's make a deal.

Screenshot_20240205_232123_Samsung Internet.jpg

medman (the Sith lord of loud) vs Troutman (obi trout cann-obi)

A friendly battle of the road-kill affecionados!

You Do a side by side with my 70s rks here in my subforum with yours and I will keep the skunk trolls off your back.

Genuinely want to see what you are working with homeboy a d what you think of mine!

mm

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As all the colombian gold seeds sell out online, a wonder why others how suck a vacuum could have been created?

More cool oldtimer experiences

Screenshot_20240206_164912_Gallery.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one is pretty cool too.

Wandering what they mean by South American sativas?

Screenshot_20240206_165233_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.