What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol haha. You guys are so funny.

My students phapharmer and unlicensed producer and the van man arent complaining lol? Or 7 acres and leaf doctor for that matter. To name a tiny portion of the 1000s I've helped over 3 decades

Denying truth is by far the most destructive forces. Might want to consider that!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure what your trying to get at on this Age thing

Seems our passion started around the same age of 12

History of breeding is one thing , you can speak on

History of Haze and Nevils Haze stock I'm extremely knowledgeable in , seems I have to continue to enlighten you

Spreading knowledgeable and our Experiences is what IC is about but this Wave of Misinformation is Unacceptable

Honestly you are kidding yourself if you think anyone will believe you are working any colombian bagseed Nevil collected when he never even spoke a word of the line

Especially to believe Dj9 ,The story of 69 Haze seed stock Really ?

Impossible for many reasons can you name one , I've listed several over the years

1luvbigherb
Hey big herbs

Read my phenos deacriptions and smoke reports.

I appreciate the fact your knowledge supports what I have been saying in this thread.

I literally have a "mexican pheno" "haze pheno" and so on.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally had a chance to take donmal advice and scrolled some threads.

Seems like they were suggested to debunk me in some way shape or form....well the irony is actually the polar opposite

Whats worse depending on how you look at things with bias? Subjective or objective? Supports everything I've documented here.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Screenshot_20240204_091809_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240204_091912_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240204_092248_Samsung Internet.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're ignoring his content but you're posting his content?

You will notice....if people share 1 story in one thread like here for example that contradicts themselves in other threads I just have to ignore their content. Mistakes are one thing....on going scrip flipping is another

As me turned in the past...there's an ongoing stipulation I don't listen to anyone here. Fact is it totally the opposite. Lol 9 out of 10 times I follow up on people's suggestions.

Example: lost tribe says something along the lines of....peru doesn't grow or smoke any of its own pot....that he is from there and lives there half the time....and all his family is there. That my seeds arent from Peru and any Peruvian weed is bunk hybrids (exaggerated for theatrical purposes)

What does he do the next day? Searches for anyone on ic from Peru then begs them for seeds lol hahahahahaha

I don't set trip I set trends dude lol

Like duders....you all make me the villian and tell me to improve and stop "lying" hahahaha

Earth to those guys......practice the preach growmboys hahahahahaha All the "research" I'm sent on becuase I'm young and dumb supports this whole thread to a T hahaha

So funny

Wolverine97

Veteran
Strap this guy to a rocket, and shoot that shit to the moon. Unacceptable is right. I have literally never seen someone so dedicated to blatant misinformation, outside of our political sphere. It says something about something that he thought the "Trump of skunk" catchline was worth typing. He knows what he's doing here, and that makes it all so much worse.

Rocket. Moon. Make ICmag great again.

SolarLogos

Like duders....you all make me the villian and tell me to improve and stop "lying" hahahaha

Earth to those guys......practice the preach growmboys hahahahahaha

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since
I think it's Colombia, not Columbia
Auto text thanks for the heads up

Your auto text spelled #columbiangold ? You lied on the first page at the beginning of this thread. You continue to make up facts, such as 28 Ayahuasca ceremonies, then it was 18, you started growing at 10 years of age (of course your parents must have been cool with you growing at 10) and 32 years experience growing how many strains? 120 awards in less than 5 years? We can list all of your contradictions if we want, as it is relevant to this thread.

Too many growers have been shafted by shady breeders and seed businesses to the point that many are simply turned off by any legitimate claims made by legitimate breeders. And here, you come along and flat out make up stories about bagseed, exaggerate everything you have, including yourself. YOU CLAIM TO BE A BREEDER AND VENDOR AND YOU OPENLY MAKE FALSE CLAIMS AND ACT PROUD OF IT! You have ZERO business ethics or personal ethics from what I've seen.

I have no personal problems with you or anyone else. I do have problems with shady people, scamming others. I'm really surprised that IC Mag puts up with you and allows you to openly scam people, AS A VENDOR, and then turn around and mock the experienced members here who call you out.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your auto text spelled #columbiangold ? You lied on the first page at the beginning of this thread. You continue to make up facts, such as 28 Ayahuasca ceremonies, then it was 18, you started growing at 10 years of age (of course your parents must have been cool with you growing at 10) and 32 years experience growing how many strains? 120 awards in less than 5 years? We can list all of your contradictions if we want, as it is relevant to this thread.

Too many growers have been shafted by shady breeders and seed businesses to the point that many are simply turned off by any legitimate claims made by legitimate breeders. And here, you come along and flat out make up stories about bagseed, exaggerate everything you have, including yourself. YOU CLAIM TO BE A BREEDER AND VENDOR AND YOU OPENLY MAKE FALSE CLAIMS AND ACT PROUD OF IT! You have ZERO business ethics or personal ethics from what I've seen.

I have no personal problems with you or anyone else. I do have problems with shady people, scamming others. I'm really surprised that IC Mag puts up with you and allows you to openly scam people, AS A VENDOR, and then turn around and mock the experienced members here who call you out.
I hope one day we can all start encompassing a bigger broader view and I will do my best to explain why:

Do you want to know who some of the biggest liars and cheats are online? Not just icmag?

****People who have used this platform to create massive incredible libraries of priceless genetics and friendships over decades or more for free!....with the intention of reselling them, then promoting them here and making money off those seeds and clones and not paying gypsy or all the people that volunteer here or for the icmag cup a dime in sponsorship money or even 1 seed to donate for a server fund or even 1 shred of appreciation to these people. Instead they show their appreceation by using this platform not to better the communty but as a means to spread smear campaigns and misinformation and break all the rules by doing so making all the people who this site happens loves harder****

******This my friends in a nutshell is a archetypal definition of an amatuer, conman, a shill, a grifer, psychopath narcissist***** to add insult to injury these people have the nerve play the victim when they get banned for scamming gypsy and staff of dues, and breaking all the rules repetitively and then bash the exact place and people that got them to where they are today. Lol. Mental illness is great isn't it haha

Wakey wakey eggs and bakey

I can assure you guys...if you can't see what's wrong with that scenario, I am not what's wrong at icmag or other forums.

So time to start incorporating some more truths and ethics into your equation if we want to bring those up. Like: being professional, paying back, showing real appreciation not just with words but actions and cash, business ethics, better business practices and quality assurance.

Last edited:

SolarLogos

I hope one day we can all start encompassing a bigger broader view and I will do my best to explain why:

Do you want to know who dome of the biggest liars and cheats are online? Not just icmag?

****People who have used this platform to create massive incredible libraries of priceless genetics and friendships over decades or more....with the intention of reselling them, then promoting them here and making money off those seeds and clones and not paying gypsy or all the people that volunteer here or for the icmag cup a dime in sponsorship money or even 1 seed to donate for a server fund or even 1 shred of appreciation to these people. Instead they show their appreceation by using this platform not to better the communty but as a means to spread smear campaigns and misinformation and break all the rules by doing so making all the people who this site happens loves harder****

******This my friends in a nutshell is a archetypal definition of an amatuer, conman, a shill, a grifer, psychopath narcissist*****

So time to start incorporating some more truths and ethics into your equation if we want to bring those up. Like: being professional, paying back, showing real appreciation not just with words but actions and cash, business ethics, better business practices and quality assurance.
This is not about others collecting genetics from other members with a hidden agenda to sell them. This is about you, as a vendor on this site. This is about your ethics, not others. See how you dodged that, again?

I can easily go through your videos online, as well as your posts and lists all your lies and exaggerations if you would like, but I'm not here to embarrass anyone; truthfully, you're doing that all by yourself but are apparently the only one who doesn't see it.

Please, stop insulting everyone else in the thread. You love to call others a psychopath and a narcissist, but one only has to read what you wrote about yourself on your own site:

I know you'll continue as you always have, but in the mean time, people will continue to expose you, your lies, and exaggerations. That is called keeping things fair.

If Alien Genetics indeed stole your work and won awards with it, made tons of money on them, why haven't you taken legal action to protect your interests? Can you prove your case? If you can't prove your case, then what makes you think you can defend yourself in a defamation of character suit against you by them? You sure have defamed their reputation, no doubt about that.

If you own a business, act like a professional business and learn some business ethics, as well as getting a grip on laws that regulate business practices such as your engaging in. This is sincere advise so take it or leave it.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is not about others collecting genetics from other members with a hidden agenda to sell them. This is about you, as a vendor on this site. This is about your ethics, not others. See how you dodged that, again?

I can easily go through your videos online, as well as your posts and lists all your lies and exaggerations if you would like, but I'm not here to embarrass anyone; truthfully, you're doing that all by yourself but are apparently the only one who doesn't see it.

Please, stop insulting everyone else in the thread. You love to call others a psychopath and a narcissist, but one only has to read what you wrote about yourself on your own site:

I know you'll continue as you always have, but in the mean time, people will continue to expose you, your lies, and exaggerations. That is called keeping things fair.

If Alien Genetics indeed stole your work and won awards with it, made tons of money on them, why haven't you taken legal action to protect your interests? Can you prove your case? If you can't prove your case, then what makes you think you can defend yourself in a defamation of character suit against you by them? You sure have defamed their reputation, no doubt about that.

If you own a business, act like a professional business and learn some business ethics, as well as getting a grip on laws that regulate business practices such as your engaging in. This is sincere advise so take it or leave it.
Let's start with any easy one

Where did I say 28 ceremonies?

It's okay 👍 we can wait

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.