What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P.s. In my in and off again rks projects. I've crossed chocolates to ghanis and got some neon green skunky reekers. There's genotypes and phenos. These have been in isolation since at least the late 70s. Maybe older. Landrace does not mean ibl.

mm

acespicoli

:bow: WCSD looks awesome, you still cooking with that old cut?
The Afghani's have some rank phenos id think in terms of RKS

Some Gold goals
1677984041085.png

1677982928740.png

"Santa Marta Colombian Gold"
Some skunky phenos large yellow neon green huge colas orange hairs
You definitely gonna have some good numbers to select from!
Im watching hope for the best, If you find one like this add me to the list

Best vibes >>>

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice dude thanks for sharing :) the commercial stuff from the coast in peru was neon green rank chunks. To me the element missing was a rank ghani or kush . I'm sharing your image on my rks data mine page on Facebook if you don't mind?

mm

acespicoli

Nice dude thanks for sharing :) the commercial stuff from the coast in peru was neon green rank chunks. To me the element missing was a rank ghani or kush . I'm sharing your image on my rks data mine page on Facebook if you don't mind?

mm
I wish I could take credit for that one but it was posted originally by an anonymous user, so not sure who gets the credits for that one. Maybe one day they show up and claim it then it can be properly tagged... Agree they deserve some :respect: for that one! unfortunately many brothers still operating in the shadows! I would save it as a pheno reference 👍 apex of the possibilities!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
P.s. wcsd Is still alive and well and still a fave among growers and smokers for almost 2 decades now 😉

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm out of rockwool and don't know when it will arrive. An inexpensive alternative is med-man mix - 45% fluffy coco. 45% pro or sunshine mix and 10% extra perlite or hydroton in beds. The coco adds extra drainage. Also allowing plants to get bigger in the smaller containers.

Punch a hole in the beer cups and wick feed. They appreciate the constant supply and help Transplants shoot roots down leaving the top not as moist. Extra moisture in the tray below also adds extra humidity in the air which vegging plants love. Also acting as a bug barrier maot for any potential insect invaders.

Make sure to make notes on masking tape if needed.in this case I put (green) on the only green pheno. Things change fast and knowledge lost is shitty.

Attachments

• 20230307_123310.jpg
    20230307_123310.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 84
  • 20230307_122827.jpg
    20230307_122827.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 84
  • 20230307_123524.jpg
    20230307_123524.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
  • 20230307_120636.jpg
    20230307_120636.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 72
  • 20230307_120552.jpg
    20230307_120552.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 84

RobertFripp

Whats your lighting schedule? I just ordered some pure Colombian Gold seeds from 1972 genetics, from Underground Seeds Collective. Its got a 130-150 day flowering period. I was thinking of starting them on 12/12. Weve got a 2006 cut of Willie Nelson. Its got a 100+ day flowering period, and the first time I grew it from seed, I vegged it for 45 days, and it stretched for 80+ days after flip,. I bent it over from an early age, and it grew to 8 feet long. I grew it on the edge of the garden, and it grew the lenght of 3x 1000w HID in a 5 gallon container of Promix BX. I got an lb from it. Ive never seen a plant yield so much, in such a small container.
We now grow it from 12/12, and it still gets 5 feet tall/long. We bend all of our heavy stretchers over. Its got at least a 5x stretch from clone. Veg it to a foot tall, and it will be 5-6 feet long/tall.
Willie Nelson is a cross of Vietnam Black, and Highland Nepali. 100% Sativa.

I would assume the Colombian would stretch just as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.