What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Youre selling out on the NON-peruvian colombian golds?
Selling out?

Based on the guys who sourced and made the pure colombian black and gold I will be selling they will sell out quick

As for pure peru....I may not every release the wild line. But over the years work the phenos I to stability

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's just fishing for more people to comment.
100k clicks...3k engagements....10 weeks (since updates started)

Not a line cast lol maybe you hooked yourself haha jj

Please at least share 1 thing about cg before you ghost. Experiences, images your personal grows, it will def make up for everything else compadre

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
100k clicks...3k engagements....10 weeks (since updates started)

Not a line cast lol maybe you hooked yourself haha jj

Please at least share 1 thing about cg before you ghost. Experiences, images your personal grows, it will def make up for everything else compadre
Most of us care about our character more than you do about yours... I don't understand why posts in a public forum are so important to you? If I were a newbie and read this thread my $ would go elsewhere

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of us care about our character more than you do about yours... I don't understand why posts in a public forum are so important to you? If I were a newbie and read this thread my $ would go elsewhere
Interesting

When I read this thread....or anyone outside looking in....we would say most people care about my character not their own.

Constantly projecting on an enemy "outside" is a fabulous way of never having to work on what's "inside" us

In response to the others....if you don't have a business, website, objective or goal in your vision....then ya....you won't understand the science of algorithms, ranking and driving traffic..

If the memes here were more enlightening I think everyone would be more appreciative

If I could only change established authorities to "small concensus"

Screenshot_20240208_100552_Facebook.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a haze hybrid from

"deeeeez nuts"
Screenshot_20240130_180932_Samsung Internet.jpg

member of the seedcret sowciety

His work with colombians, landraces, sativas and hazes is unmatched

Screenshot_20240207_175844_LinkedIn.jpg

I'm honored to be a part of one of the god fathers of the seed business' story

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting

When I read this thread....or anyone outside looking in....we would say most people care about my character not their own.

Constantly projecting on an enemy "outside" is a fabulous way of never having to work on what's "inside" us

In response to the others....if you don't have a business, website, objective or goal in your vision....then ya....you won't understand the science of algorithms, ranking and driving traffic..

If the memes here were more enlightening I think everyone would be more appreciative

If I could only change established authorities to "small concensus"

View attachment 18957187
I think that's the prob lol. You can't tell when people try to help you.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Interesting

Your "character", or lack of, revolves around lying to the community about the authenticity of your CG, then doubling down on that lie, over and over. Then you project this character failure on the rest of us.

As I said earlier in the thread, there's a handful of breeders/growers who I'd never buy from due to their online behaviour. Congratulations, you've completely trashed your rep with most of us.

Brother Nature

Dudes purchased advertising in this site otherwise the powers that be would have kicked his coke head ass out ages ago.

Funny thing is his personality will do him more harm here than any of his detractors, let’s keep watching this implosion, there’s two ways it’s gonna go and I think most of us who’ve been around here for a while can take a pretty good guess on how it’s gonna end up… anyone recall plural of mongoose?

Sad thing to me is there was potential here…

Rgd

Veteran
edit..

never mind...hammer head is doing fine

and mm bro ..

your colombian looks colombian enough to me..

but lots of people here have real Colombians

and its like going out for dinner

"if the waitress makes your good meal feels less good.."

one doesn’t go back there again...

if you know it will be the same waitress

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.