What's new

OPOP...One Pound..One Plant V

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
That's fucking awesome bro!! that's the shortest yet highest yielding out door plant I've seen...

B

buddymate

Theres a gentleman over on UK420 who grew a plant which looks about 14-15 foot tall,guerilla grow,and the plant yielded around one and a half kilos :yoinks:

B

buddymate

Thats correct,grown outdoors in the UK,I think you might have to rethink your icon southernguerila,theres an old saying,if someone says something cant be done they usually mean it cant be done by them :moon: Its the same as when guys say growing several hundred plants is impossible :woohoo:Heres the link,scroll halfway down the page :moon:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=135965&st=660

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thats correct,grown outdoors in the UK,I think you might have to rethink your icon southernguerila,theres an old saying,if someone says something cant be done they usually mean it cant be done by them :moon: Its the same as when guys say growing several hundred plants is impossible :woohoo:Heres the link,scroll halfway down the page :moon:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=135965&st=660

yea no offense but it's one thing to rock a cartoon dealing with pot like how I have Sheriff Quimby but the pokemon shit has gotta go bro!!!

B

buddymate

The kilo and a half plant was actually put outdoors in mid-june expert,and harvested around about october?:D
Sorry thun,I meant the "Crazy" emoticon,I was eating at the time so wasnt paying attention to what I was typing,chilieconcarne,hot as hell :laughing:

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea no offense but it's one thing to rock a cartoon dealing with pot like how I have Sheriff Quimby but the pokemon shit has gotta go bro!!!

I shall not conform! :joint:

Don't get too worked up SG, I grew a single bag seed that gave over 22 ounces, how about that? I've shown it before so look in my gallery. Also I was a bit pissed off because I was looking for TPOP, lol. I have a friend who was lloking for some genetics that 'would give more than five pounds each plant' and that was not a joke. Just get a fat cola sativa hybrid and get your stuff out in april. Dig a hell of a hole and add gypsum, lime or whatever your local soil needs to be killer. FOr best results dig the holes the year before and let them overwinter, thats how I got 22z's from one seed.

Not saying its impossible, it just seems crazy to yield 3+ lbs off one plant. A good crazy. :D
The kilo and a half plant was actually put outdoors in mid-june expert,and harvested around about october?:D
Sorry thun,I meant the "Crazy" emoticon,I was eating at the time so wasnt paying attention to what I was typing,chilieconcarne,hot as hell :laughing:

4 month flower?

THC123

Veteran
Foto-6XPYIHTI.jpg

GroteFoto-LWDRHFJ4.jpg

Foto-U47AESNL.jpg

nlx , outdoors in the spot where my greenhouse now is , i had 514 grams per plant

simg36062142876js7.jpg

n20061422910vs5.jpg

nederzaad 2006 , i had 451 grams , just not a pound.

:abduct:

B

buddymate

Not 4 months in flower,click on the link,it was placed out as a clone,harvested in october,the pic puts it around 14-15 feet tall?

T

TheOneWill

Hoping to get my OP OP this grow. but they do have some big fucking tree's in this bitch.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
lots of amaizing pics.....lots of em..:woohoo: I like looking giant mammoth plants with lots of giant buds....lots of one pound + pics good work everyone:yes:
i have this movie on my pc but i also found it on google video..its national geographic's Marijuana Nation. about 8-12 minutes in the movie they visit a indoor greenhouse in B.C and guys/gals i have NEVER seen indoor plants this big EVER!!!! their fuckin monsters and they probably had a yeild about 1lb.+ so check it out its pretty good..(total run time 45mins)...
http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=national+geographic+marijuana+nation&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#

B

buddymate

Big indoor plants?Theres a UK grower did a kilo plant indoors in a waterfarm.

Latest posts

Latest posts