What's new

OPOP...One Pound..One Plant V

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you planting this year habibi?

Cool garden hanuman! That's how I'd do it if I could grow in the yard.... :smoke:

I had some NL5 x bigbud feminized seeds one time but they never did survive to harvest.... Thats a nice open structured plant! Would be good to fight off mold having something that open... :chin:

H

Habibi

ill have one burkle, that has been vegging since near jan 1st. one dogshit, that has been vegging for about a week from today. and 4 uk cheeses, which have been rooting for a week now.

ill start my new thread as soon as the cheeses are in soil

K

kallenavndk

Gooooo Habibi :)
I cant wait to see your pool girls this year im sure they will bloom and sing "boys boys boys" :)

I will personaly try this year to grow my snow dog as big and maybe if im lucky bigger than yours :)

My way to get them girls big is repot repot repot and nute nute nute and off course i only spend a big pot on a strain i think will get big so i agree whit all :) strain issue ...

Last edited:
H

Habibi

nice to see you try those snowdogs i look forward to seeing them grow. wallyduck has grown the ones from me out and said they were very heavy yielders and that they could be used as fly traps they were so sticky!

K

kallenavndk

nice to see you try those snowdogs i look forward to seeing them grow. wallyduck has grown the ones from me out and said they were very heavy yielders and that they could be used as fly traps they were so sticky!

:woohoo: Damn there will be no flyes on me dogs Puups this sommer :D awesome awesome

L

L-Thirt33n

Wish I could chime in on this one, unfortunatly my grow season has yet to begin. No pictures of my numerous previous grows either. I almost always yield 1LB per plant.

This year I will definatly get 1LB per plant.

I will be growing:

Hawaiian Snow - First time I'll be growing this one...

Nevilles Haze - Grown this many times with outstanding results!

and MAYBE some Mazar-I-Sharif - This one won't yield a pound of bud but I thought I'd throw in a little variety.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
18 oz from a 35l pot of coco. The total height above ground was 1.5 ft. :yes: Strain is Australian Blue.

picture.php

G

Guest 64665

got around a pound from this unknown strain last year. she is towering over a 6 foot fence behind her.

wow! this thread is great!! but do you guys transplant your plants? I plan on doing the moonshine recipe, its recommended to transplant every 2-3 weeks until flowering... whats your guys take on this? thanks
O ya... how the hell do you get that much dirt out to your sites? do you mix at your house then somehow get it out there or do you somehow do it at your site??

K

kallenavndk

Wooow awesome biggies :D BIIIIIG IT UP STYLIE :D
Ltw....... i Transplant my pot gals alot and i can say go 4 it m8 is very good 4 em .remember that when u transplant its best the soil is dry i mean the soil from the old pot because then it stick together around roots and wont brake and destroy , then just put it in a bigger pot whit prepared soil. the pot i will transplant to i will fill up whit my soil about half or maybe more depense of pot size off course but some of the old pot that i transplant from will then be above the new soil in the new pot and then your roots can go lower :D Its almost like when you digg a hole 4 ya canna out then digg it a lill deeper then useually and fill it whit soil...its better to digg deep then wide.....any girl will tell ya that ;D

for those of you who have in-ground plants here....what size holes do you guys dig to get those 1 lb + ladies? also, how long of a growing season?

krk

2.5 wide and 18" deep...load heavy with ferts if you want a 1lbs plant....and dont forget the full sun location...its all about the location,location,location...:joint:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
One Pound, One Plant, One Foot: A new category!

How did you do that? LST and stakes in the ground?

Haha cool. I had one plant grow spindly, straight up with no side branches, maybe 1.5ft tall so I chopped it to half that height and 4 main branches shot out at the top. I kept it in veg by carrying it inside almost every damn day and putting it under a couple of CFLs in my bedroom, lol. For flower I just left it outside and trained the 4 branches down with 4 tent pegs and string, in an X pattern if you looked from above. I tied them as far as I could, then pulled them a bit more a few days later, so I didn't snap any branches in one go.

I think the main success was due to it getting all day full sun, and being very close to where I was living so it got lots of love. There's about 20 pics in my gallery if you'd like to see more if it. I called it my one plant outdoor SoG. Peace!

These shots are from the early days, you can see string if you look close. The last one is at chop time showing the hole.

picture.php

View image in gallery

scaramanga

SN that is an impressive grow.

One of my goals for this season is to have more than one set of pics for this thread by years end.

Latest posts

Latest posts