What's new

OPOP...One Pound..One Plant V

G

Whoohooo! This is the thread were all the growers are! I like the big fat girls!

Footlong dongs in the morning sun.
Rock on tree farmers!

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think i also have a few candidates in my garden this year

photo0004qs7.jpg

2 Big Buds are 3 meters/11 feet
photo0017na0.jpg

This Danish Passion is no where near the OPOP mark but its so damn sticky ive given it a nickname:
Danish Sugar Lady and i just had to show her off despite the bad quality from my current phone cam
photo0013vo8.jpg

Lebanon27 x Hindu kush.
almost 8 feet tall and very bushy with lots of big buds
photo0014tb5.jpg

This Erocket x Danish passion might also hit the opop mark
i surely hope so cause again this year this lady is among my favorites
just touch her gently and your fingers is so sticky you think they are glued together.
photo0029ww1.jpg

Not so tall ( 5-6 feet) but this Hazed Erdpurt has some really nice multiple purple buds
i call her Purple power
photo0036va9.jpg
photo0037yv4.jpg

Last edited:

Passenger

Nice thread guys but it died off fast...

My girls just started flowering and I'm hoping for a lb per plant maybe more...

pretty recent photos.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey guys

1st off there are some monsters out there for sure.. Can you guys PLEASE give me tips on how to get myself some monsters like that.. I guess your guys tie it down you topped the plant.. What else.. Is there a picture tutorial of your monsters from birth and what you do to get it so big. This outdoor season I need to grow a few of these 1pd plants. Please throw some tips out there and lets get this thread into a knowledge thread so everyone can grow their own 1 pdrs.. Thanks for the help in advance. WOOT! :joint:

jackel

i dont top or tie my plants over. i grow from clones. i would veg clones inside for a few weeks, even a few months when i could but a couple weeks is good. then plant no sooner than may 10th. make the spot full sun all day, and a big hole with good soil and drainage. best to drip feed the plants so u never forget to water them.

T

TrichyTrichy

That swimming pool is unreal. What great visual! I may just smoke a doob and stare at the pool for a bit ;P

phate

Veteran
you want over 1 lb per plant? Dig BIG holes. at least 3x3x3. i go 4x4x3. fill it with coco, fox farm ocean forest, and perlite. use quality nutrients. and later in the year, lots of water is required.

root mass = bud mass.

A

arcticsun

..the fuck?

dude she is STUNNING! :yoinks::yoinks:

K+

thank you so much for sharing, what a beauty. im so far north its almost impossible to outdoor grow, so i like these large outdoor plants A LOT!

just fantastic :D

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
scaramanga & arcticsun - thanks fellas!

I was standing under these 2 ladies during this shot....which doesn't mean much being a smurf!

picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man, I feel really shitty about my 1st grow after looking at these monsters.
Dont feel like that SouthernGuerila....
we all have to start somewhere, it just takes time.

If you saw my first grow you would wet yourself laughing! :D

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
you want over 1 lb per plant? Dig BIG holes. at least 3x3x3. i go 4x4x3. fill it with coco, fox farm ocean forest, and perlite. use quality nutrients. and later in the year, lots of water is required.

root mass = bud mass.

TRUE TRUE, but you have to remember its also in the genetics. Some plants just don't get that big. I think they need some sativa influence to do so. I've had some afghans that had great conditions but topped out at 5 feet. Still bomb smoke though but not 1 pounders. If the potential is in the genetics then hell ya, full sun, big holes w/ rich soil and PLENTY of water.

i love this thread and can't wait to contribute to it this summer. don't let it die folks :1help:... this OPOP thread should become a legend, i just dont want people to get discouraged if they're using the wrong genetics and thinking its their fault if they dont look like some of these monsters.

and Habibi (thread starter) you've inspired me to pop my THUNKs for this years outdoor. and i know they are freebies... i will be giving them out as clones though :woohoo:

:smoweed:

hanuman

The secrets of big outdoor plants are

1. Enough space for the roots in a well-prepared spot

2. Planting early enough in the season, i.e beginning of April in the Northern Hemisphere

There's only four AK47s in the photos below. I got just under 2 pounds of dry buds per plant. :joint:

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't have the luxury of planting in full sun due to all the aerial traffic. 2nd biggest concern is deer. 3rd would be hunters and kids / teenagers roaming about on ATVs. I had several people within 5meters of my crop last year. Too close for comfort. I plant in a woodland environment and LST to help my plants blend in with the other green undergrowth. Last year(my first grow), I started my plants late, June-July.

Oh yeah clay soil is a BITCH!

H

Habibi

nice fellas, im already starting my 09 outdoor plants. 2 strains are vegging and the strain that will be most prevelant in my garden is rooting. im hoping for some massive plants. lets see if i can get those norcal trees in socal!

with a new season comes a new thread, soon.....

Latest posts

Latest posts