What's new

OPOP...One Pound..One Plant V

GlaZed420

I should hope so. What sized pot?

15 gallon grown 100% organic... i grew it under a 400w MH for about 2 months, I also pinched the main shoot causing it to grow 5 main 18inch colas... i wonder what would have happened if i hadn't pinched her... most likely a very tall plant around the 10ft mark.

here around 2 months
9880IMG_0117.jpg

9880IMG_0181.JPG

I lost a lot of photo's but here is some of the lower branches freshly trimmed
9880again_003.jpg

GlaZed420

sheeeit... i wonder what would have happened if you had repotted her into a 50gal.

i still have 6 or so fem. seeds maybe i should try it out:yoinks: Truthfully i went from a 5 gallon to a 15 gallon and never replanted probably hurt the over all size and yield

nomaad

Veteran
for the cost of three or four bags of dirt and a big pot, i'd bet it will double or triple the yield.

JOE CHRONIC

From my 2007 O.D.
The 1st picture is a shot of 6 plants that yielded a little over 20 books.
2nd picture is one plant that yielded a little over 4 books,,,

Attachments

• 6  PLANTS.JPG
    6 PLANTS.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 4 POUNDER.JPG
    4 POUNDER.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 19
My `08 garden

My `08 garden

This is my `08 garden. Even the two runts were over a pound each. A few were around five pounds.
08gardenending004.jpg

This is a pic of one that was almost five pounds. We sent the pic into Hightimes "Pix of The Crops" and they printed it.
HTJune09-1.jpg

Here is some of the 27 top buds from the above plant.
CandyShivacolas007.jpg

beer batter

for the cost of three or four bags of dirt and a big pot, i'd bet it will double or triple the yield.
i use 30 gal black grow bags less then $3 like theas here http://www.groworganic.com/item_GP227_Plastic_Nursery_Grow_Bags_30_Gal.html
i got some of thoes and then they ran out, maby they got more i dunno. their reuse-able and i have master kush from california bean bank measured 7ft wide and 7 1/2ft tall a fe weeks back -standing on a chair about as tall as the bag is. i put chunky mulch on top just like the rest of the plants, a couple years back i lowered one into the ground and grew in it with good results but not opop -it was a junky strain. a partner i have used them often and their soo much cheeper then pots -buy a dosen at a time for the price of 1 huge pot.
i even got 6 grow bags full of veggies on a concreat slab this year, and the most you need to do is cut 4 slits at the bottom once full to increas edrainage.
the master kush gets picky and wilts if not irrigated every day like when i forget to rest my timer, i feed threw irrigation every morning for 15min around 5am.
IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

i took theas pics cleaning out crapy growth isndie the cannopy, pulling a load of dead leafs. i an starting to spray safer cater piler killer every other week now and ill go weekly as the buds come in. i have really bad corn worm action -last year took down over a pound of tops pre-mature and full of warms that layed silk excaping from the lines i went and sifted all that stuff for edibles. this year i dont want to have any problems soo ill spray up till 3 weeks befor harvest -weekly. i crawl under my plants any threw them to the back of the 4x15ft row, at first it was overgrown and impossable to crawl threw but one 4+ month old GDP plant had gotten murdered my a gopher and another just grazed soo now i have thigns tie into the vacnt space filling that in and releaving crop density around the 3 tgu-maui and gdp. all of theas besides TGU and master kush have been cloned in the first weeks of feb, vegged in 5 gal cut-away pots all in anticipation to grow the bigest bushiest plants yet. thats TGU
IMG_0999.jpg

i just passed out with this picture up on my laptop and when i woke up i was like am i dreaming... i cant stop looking at it Tex. they say everything is big in Texas

B

BigTex

i just passed out with this picture up on my laptop and when i woke up i was like am i dreaming... i cant stop looking at it Tex. they say everything is big in Texas

*blushing*.......Thanks:D By the way there are other plants on one side & in the background if you look close. All the canna leaf isn't from the same plant, nevertheless that's a large plant in the center.

madb

This is my `08 garden. Even the two runts were over a pound each. A few were around five pounds.
08gardenending004.jpg

This is a pic of one that was almost five pounds. We sent the pic into Hightimes "Pix of The Crops" and they printed it.
HTJune09-1.jpg

Here is some of the 27 top buds from the above plant.
CandyShivacolas007.jpg

Love your work man! May i ask if they were from seed or clones?

Love your work man! May i ask if they were from seed or clones?

My `08 plants were all clones. For the past about five years I've used clones, except this year. Most are seeds this year. They seem to grow about the same so we think we'll stick with clones in future years. They're easy to access here, and sexing seedlings is a hassle.

This Season's OPOPs

This Season's OPOPs

I just took these pics. Sorry about the morning sunshine glare, I'm a lousy photographer.

Here is A G13/Hash Plant. It was grown from seed started indoors in early March. It's about 6.5'-7' and still has a few months to grow. I'm sure it will be over a pound. Actually, it might be a five pounder. My b/f (standing behind it) is 6'.
FarmerandhisBush.jpg

Here is a Romulan plant. It was a mother plant that we got from the neighbor. It was about a foot tall when we planted her on 05/21/09. She will definately be over a pound (another five pounder).
Romulan-2.jpg

Well heck, here's the whole garden. I think they will all be over a pound. lol Growing legally sure makes a difference. I have twelve plants this year. I can only see seven from this pic.
CaliSunshine.jpg

nomaad

Veteran
2009_0804-Garden.jpg

11 of my 18 full season ladies. I'm hoping for an average of 5lbs/plant. I said hoping. If I get less than 3lbs I'll be disappointed.

relief

My white widows/rhinos all average 10 foot each. I'm hoping for 2 pounds per plant, but I'll be happy with 1 per plant. They're just starting to flower.

picture.php

madb

My `08 plants were all clones. For the past about five years I've used clones, except this year. Most are seeds this year. They seem to grow about the same so we think we'll stick with clones in future years. They're easy to access here, and sexing seedlings is a hassle.

Thanks GG, reason i ask is that i am moving on to a property where i can let some girls get big. I agree totally on the sexing thing the more ladies the merrier!

My only concern was that the clones would not get as big but i don' think that it will be an issue so it seems.

relief

Madb, my clones have gotten just as big as my seedlings. The greenhouse above is all clones from my mothers and they're all around nine to ten feet.

I'm not sure how that rumor got started.