What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OPOP...One Pound..One Plant V

nomaad

Veteran
Fill: Congrats. Sounds like an amazing season. You're almost at 50 posts, too.

JointedOne: amazing. I will be running her in gigantic holes/raised beds next year for sure.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I'm gonna be shooting for 1lb plants in 15gal Smart Pots next year starting in May I think I should be able to pull it off with the right strains....

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Ill start this year off with the first potential one pounder. Good luck to everybody this year.\
GSC
picture.php

Kens Granddaddy
picture.php

La Confidential
picture.php

Prodigygrower

Veteran
here ya go here is a few

Attachments

• 670.jpg
    670.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 721.jpg
    721.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 762.jpg
    762.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 663.jpg
    663.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 16

Prodigygrower

Veteran
oh here is one more i really like oh shit i didnt know it had to be out door shots my bad I thought it was way easier to pull 1lber's out side i though you wanted to see 1lber indoors sry i dnt grow out door i wish i could i would love to see what i could pull out side in a 30 or 40 gal smart pot of pure coco that would be epic maybe one day i hope

Attachments

• 1462.jpg
    1462.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 27

calirun

nice fellas, im already starting my 09 outdoor plants. 2 strains are vegging and the strain that will be most prevelant in my garden is rooting. im hoping for some massive plants. lets see if i can get those norcal trees in socal!

with a new season comes a new thread, soon.....

No doubt, ive seen trees here in SD in the bush . And I mean literally trees not big bushes. The trunk looked like it belonged to a citrus tree. According to the ownere that plant stayed alive four or five seasons so that might be the reason. From where it was grown it I can tell you sunlight was in abundance, sierra type temperatures so you might need those conditions. Also before the birds roamed the friendly skies.

Bulldog11

Veteran
A trip down memory lane!

Crazy how far growing has come. OPOP is now a standard for even light deps.