What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OPOP...One Pound..One Plant V

H

Habibi

mole started the previous threads i believe and i havent seen the 5th installment in these threads pop up so its about time someone makes it

lets see those one pounders or more

H

Habibi

clowntown, next year theyll be even bigger

m4n: they dont know

COME ON GUYS this is the one pound one plant thread post up some pics of your possible plant contenders that should yield a pound or more

kack409

how old is she, did u LST, top, etc? wut nutes did u use, and wut strain is she...u look like you kno wut ur doing, she is looking awesome, cant wait ill i grow a huge bitch that that

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Nice thread habibi.....

i newer tryed to grow plants this big before but i think i will get a pound dont you guys do?

B3N7/Erdpurt
Busk.jpg

Bigbud on my right Ak97 on my left
tom1.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Hehe thanks m8 you got the green thump your self bro You just need some big pots :)

i seen bigger grows in here Plz Post em friends lets see the giants

K

kallenavndk

Nice bush Fisher and nice bandog you got :)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Dont worry m8 ill get you :joint:

Last edited:

wisco61

not to copy kallen, but it does give a good perspective.

I've never grown outdoors before so I am just guessing, but if its any of mine, its this one.

jackel

i always enjoy participating in this thread. heres my ladies. im hoping for 3-5p per lady but i wont count my chickens before they hatch.
aug1308%20001.jpg

aug1308%20003.jpg

jackel

this yr i prevegged indoors. but last 2 yrs iv planted clones straight into the ground and they still average 1-2.

K

kallenavndk

wisco61 said:
not to copy kallen, but it does give a good perspective.

I've never grown outdoors before so I am just guessing, but if its any of mine, its this one.

:jump: