K

kallenavndk

Yes big girls are beautyfull

DSC06746.jpg

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had to do a double watering today and decided to take the cam out for the second trip. here is my tallest plant. i don't know if it's my biggest because i haven't been able to tie it down like the rest of my plants, but if leo doesn't find it, it will should definately yeild a pound. this is the mother of all my widow clones outside this year.

here are a couple pics of the top of this babe

my thumb is the size of a bic lighter, to give you an idea of the size of the stem

had to stand about 10 feet away to get 90% of the monster

K

kallenavndk

Yes them big girls sure like whater hehe i give mine 10 liters every day each yor plants looking really great smokey....

stem.jpg

hanuman

Great thread here. I felt compelled to post my humble contribution too.

4 serious AK47 (sativa pheno) at 44.5° North. It should yield nicely by mid-october. I did quite a bit of bending/training/bondage, and they still are about as high as my neck. :rasta:

h

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

very good looking girls and a lovely spot u got m8 where is 42 at? Germany? England?

hanuman

kallenavndk said:
very good looking girls and a lovely spot u got m8 where is 42 at? Germany? England?

Thanks kalle. Yours are very impressive! And congrats for the "no paranoia" attitude, not being afraid to show your face on grow photos :)

Well I'm not @42 but much further south, at almost 45 degrees N. South-west of France here.

I don't think I'd have tried an indoor strain like AK up there in the North :) I'm quite worried as it is about bud rot with the fog + rain we sometimes get in september/october, as this clone has the reputation of growing enormous buds. I'm still planning to build some sort of rain protection, like a plastic tunnel with a structure made of PVC pipes, but I got to move my ass for that.

h

hamstring

Veteran
First time growing BBXNL. No bud shots yet but if size says anything I may have a LB contribution. My ball cap is 11inchs long for comparison and these girls are over 7ft x 6ft in diameter.

K

kallenavndk

:jump: hohoho well that what i call BIIIIIIG plants :jump:

What strain is it and how big pots you got m8 :) I cant spread anymore rep today but ill gonna give it to you later bro that is how to grow :rasta:

jackel

thats a local strain given to me i call TGU. they are in the ground. roughly 1ft wide x 2ft deep holes. Organic.

hanuman

Beautiful garden jackel. Very impressive! You're going to need a dumper truck to harvest all that :rasta: :)

h

hamstring

Veteran
Jackel
Holy crap I just spit on the PC screen those are monsters good luck with that you may need to call in a tree triming crew with a bucket truck. Damnnnnnnnn!!!!!