NOVEMBER 2007 - CANNABIS CUP & OTHER EVENTS

G

Woo Hoo.

Period.

No, make that exclamation point....!

------> !!! DING !!! <-------

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Just 60 hours and I'll be over the atlantic... Ahhh...

Anyone there yet care to share some fresh info on the best shops so far?

:laughing: I pretty sure Sativabelieva knows that ! - early afternoon friday?

sounds good :joint:

let me know where alex :wave:

Not till friday moppel :wave:

Last edited:
G

Mr. And Mrs O. G. Kushanian - along with a very colorful Lady named Erkle, who always dresses in rainbow accoutrements and fine perfume, are on a different flight. They are just a-Bubblin' and a-Twistin' to be there, just like I am...

Manana. Manana..

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hey Brightside nice to see you around mate :wave:

you guys have fun for me too.. see ya all for the next meeting :)

JBIG420

drool drool drool
I am leaving tomorrow and am strangely nervous but very excited also
wow what a cup this will be...

Marco Renda

I'm looking forward to the cup. We leave for Amsterdam this afternoon. So if anyone is going to be at the cup stop by and say hi and pick up a FREE copy of TY # 9

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Publisher & Editor in Chief
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

SativaBelieva

mr.haze420 said:
pink floyd is no more, it is now a dampkring

We had a wake 'n bake there last 420 with a lot of ICmaggers... so we know where to go... whatever the place is called nowadays...

Icy, Brightside, Moppel, Logic, et al... love to see you... but I believe I have only met Brightside once... how do we recognize each other?... upstairs... smoking bubble at the biggest table?

Last edited:
G

Sat at that biggest table today, with very good Amnesia Haze, and some Nepalese.....

Life is good.

B

baccas125

Boy did we have fun post 420 cup upstairs. I will look for you Saturday at the Flyod.

maverick

save some

save some

icysurfer said:
Sat at that biggest table today, with very good Amnesia Haze, and some Nepalese.....

Life is good.[/QUO

Save some of that Nepalese for me....Only my flight isn't arriving until Saturday :cuss:

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Will one of you lucky people in the dam, go down to Green House and sample the new releases..Trainwreck,Lemon Skunk,Cheese and NL haze mist..And of course the SSH entry...Let us know how they are... :rasta: You know HT/GHS is going to say they are the bomb...I want to know how they really are...mitsu