What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOVEMBER 2007 - CANNABIS CUP & OTHER EVENTS

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
my wife was looking over my shoulder and saw that last pic.

"Ooh that looks niiiice"

Her words, not mine. But I'd have to agree in a round about way.

G

hint hint, wink wink, nudge-nudge, know what I mean.....?

Bump Bump.

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind Bat...!

12 days before I deep - part..... More Kush.

SativaBelieva

Nice one Icy! I have smoked OGK only a few times... but I did have some good Kushage pheno... I'll bring a few of my last buds... well cured... one of my favorites...

I plan to go to Grass-a-matazz in the Sugar Factory the 20th and the Hempworks/Redman in the Melkweg the 21st... love to see all of yous!

Last edited:

SativaBelieva

Ah... now I start remembering, baccas... both were excellent smokes!

Did I smoke some TrainwreckCough with you too?

Curious what you will bring this time...

Last edited:
B

baccas125

I did have some trainwreck with me not sure what else we smoked. We smoked alot at pink floyds that morning after our little bike ride from the shop.

Nope that wasn't mine

Last edited:
G

yes. very excited. Again. Along with our overworked sNorCal group will be Mr. And Mrs. Bubba, Mr. N.L. Cough, Mssrs. OGKush & OGCheese, plus a very, very thinly-veiled intense Girl pictured below, aptly named "Dancin' bubbles" from da OGK family...

Maybe we should have our own judging...? 16 NOV., At Pink Floyd....? I will print up scorecards just in case..... lol

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all

i will be around with a few samples to share
cant wait

Yarkand

Was thinking the same yesterday.....why not hook up at pink floyds (damkring) and chill upstairs....BIG ROUND TABLE and lots of seats !

Peace :wave:

Scay Beez

Oh man! Aceyalone @ the cup!!!! FU[K!!! That new album w/biotix is the jam! Don't miss some real hip hop if you are there, westcoast fast intelligent style. I've seen him for years and every show rocks.

I love it when mainstream artists like kayne west get brave enough to play with underground heavyweights like acey...hahaha.. guaranteed to steal their fans...haha!

- sbz

Last edited:
G

Sounds good, Yark....

Looks like we got our "Meet-&-Greet" set up.

Gonna need to relax, get in the spirit of doing less, and try to realize that there is no work to be done....

Hanging out at Floyd's with friends, a Hot Chokolade, and some bomb smoke will be welcome...

SativaBelieva

Got my Aceyalone ticket... €25... paid online and printed it!!!

For sure I will get me a ticket for the Hempworks/Redman show too...

OK gang... we will hang first... find a time & date that suits us all... and bring the good stuff!

G

jbig.... what is better....? very late 16th...? or 17th....../?

Of course, once the CUP starts, we will all run into each other often.

For me, a ticket to Alpha Blondy is the hot one.

Lookin' Fahwahd to hangin' witcha'....! And everyone else, of course...!

Icy

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great newz
katsu return to the cannabis cup,its been a few years they havent been in it

plus there are a load of seed companies entering this year
there is more seed company's entering than coffeshops
25 seed companys
21 coffeshops

also no reeferman in the seed co's entering
also mod's entering

G

wow.... pretty amazing. Further confirmation of the possibility of increased quality of the Cannabis Cup '07 experience. Go Katsu...! Kant wait to see what they enter.

Where's Reef....?

JBIG420

I think a meeting on the saturday before the cup would be optimal for everyone... i think thats the 17th so whatever time everyone agrees on I'm cool with but make it on the 17th!

PS... ya'll talkin about bringin so much goodness, I would love to share some too but how do ya bring the goods?

Latest posts

Latest posts