What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOVEMBER 2007 - CANNABIS CUP & OTHER EVENTS

G

Prob not gonna see any Cush (Green Crack). Haven't heard of any of that for a while, and also I believe it was overrated.

Looking forward to going to Katsu.

maverick

I plan on staying in the netherlands for a few days after the cup is over and would like to see some other towns while I am there.....any reccomendations on other good coffee shops or grow stores

SativaBelieva

Next to Black Widow... Katsu has some cured NL+ on their menu today... S.A.G.E. is replaced by Kushage... they will be entering Lavender... and got Amnesia and Hash Heaven too... and if I remember correctly, some Purps(x Afghani)...

I like hanging there on a lazy Sunday afternoon... but with the cup that small space gets totally overcrowded...

Years ago I didn't know what was happening... where all those thousends crazy Americans suddenly came from... wearing badges like they all belong to a big rock band on tour... getting freebees at every place...

Now I'm prepared... taking a week off... getting tickets upfront for some cool events... harvesting and hopefully making some bubble hash in time too...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also a note for out of towners

the media coffeshops is around the corner from katsu
they are not in the cup but have cheap and tasty strains
last time the hippie and the hindu kush were very good,some of the best i tried and the cheapest(good weed) in amsterdam from what i found

mr.gt

Greetings IC crew

Greetings IC crew

Redman, Aceyalone & Alpha Blondie most definitly sound like serious cup entertainment.
If possible I will attend those shows for sure and would also be open for a small IC smokeout/cup.

I met SativaBelieva really short during a IC Cup before but am not sure if he remembers me.

Anyways, I would bring some bubble as well as some UK Cheese to the smokeout.

See ya soon!

mr.gt

G

ojd said:
great newz
katsu return to the cannabis cup,its been a few years they havent been in it

plus there are a load of seed companies entering this year
there is more seed company's entering than coffeshops
25 seed companys
21 coffeshops

also no reeferman in the seed co's entering
also mod's entering

is there somewhere to view the entry list ?
25 seed companies is a lot ,,should be a nice selection of strains ,

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow

isolator jam with mila and soma

thats a jam i wont miss

JBIG420

so I see some of the people in my group on MySpace have organized a little meetup at Homegrown Fantasy round noon on Saturday... anybody else like this idea?

SativaBelieva

Sweet Cheese, mr.gt! If you did pass me a joint of that, I might be able to recall your face... or was it Brightside?... anyways, I'm better with faces than with names...

Hazyfontazy does sound familiar... but have I met you before too?

Anyway, I've reserved the 16th for a meeting with all of yous in Pink Floyd... and to who can't make it that early, I hope to meet you at Alpha Blondie, Grass-a-Matazz and/or Redman... or at the Katsu!

G

SativaBelieva said:
Hazyfontazy does sound familiar... but have I met you before too?

!

not sure we have met ,but we probably have ,hi anyway ,,

unless theres a miracle i dont think i'll be at the htcc afterall :badday: but count me in for new years eve and april :headbange

that cheese looks sweet i agree :jump:

Burt

Veteran
****!
aceyalone and alpha blondie!
saw him in baltimore this summer-one of the best DJ's there
aplha blondie is the real deal

JBIG420

PRE REGISTRATION MOVED TO AMNESIA!

For those who want to get an early start on judging, pre-registration will take place November 15, 16 and 17 at Amnesia Coffeeshop, which is located near Central Station at Herengracht 133.

how to judge cannabis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9mWiuU3Y4

<object width="425" height="366"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7s9mWiuU3Y4&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7s9mWiuU3Y4&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="366"></embed></object>

J

Jack Crevalle

Alpha Blondie, Aceyalone and Redman.....

Oh boy, I'm officially depressed,

and this year the OG kush will be thick for the doubters....it will be fun , looks so much bigger than previous years, Arjan, I mean HT, is really doing it up this time :headbange :headbange :headbange

G

JBIG Comin' thru with da newz...! As Uzhe... Thanks Dude...

This year's OG is the ultimate Daywrecker... Gotta use it sparingly.

Thanks also to HT, Arjan et al., the hospitable shops, the Amsterdammers who put up with all of us, (even our bike-riding skills, or lack of) and everyone else who helps or shows up to make this fantastic "Convention/Scavenger hunt" happen.

G

i'm in the dam on the first day of the CC anything decent going on on the 18th? any parties or whatever?