What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOVEMBER 2007 - CANNABIS CUP & OTHER EVENTS

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
JBIG420 said:
say they didn't vote but liked chocolope the best

man this could have been the year the smokers really out voted the guys who try to buy it...

Sorry, got sick of waiting for the bus after an hour on my last day in Amsterdam.

joaquin386

mr.haze420 said:
you will have to contact apothecary seeds to get that info

I can not find anything with google related to apothecary seeds. So can not get an email or web to get in contact with them.

bigherb

Veteran
wonderful time as i always do in the dam.but this might be my last cup i enjoy the city more in the warmer weather.aside from la confidential being available i liked the selection better in july/august.far as winners seemed pretty fair to me.g 13 haze had to be the closest resemblence to the haze we hav home, from all haze ive tried thus far.much lov to chocolope which i prefer over g13 haze,also loved silvabubble,blue cheese,riffman hash,violator hash,thats all ican think of for the moment.