What's new

NOVEMBER 2007 - CANNABIS CUP & OTHER EVENTS

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
well ive no intention of trying any gh hash. After 420 im not sure i would trust a seat of theirs to hold my ass off the ground.

G

maverick said:
icysurfer said:
Sat at that biggest table today, with very good Amnesia Haze, and some Nepalese.....

Life is good.[/QUO

Save some of that Nepalese for me....Only my flight isn't arriving until Saturday :cuss:

i enjoy the nepalese ,best i found was central coffeshop ,great high,really energetic ,25 € for 3 gramm ,tastes good too , :headbange

but not as tasty as dutch flowers nepalese €10 a gramm,but then the high on that couldnt compete with centrals ,

another 1 which suprised the hell outta me is from "bulldog palace " i know ,i know ,the bulldog, but try their nepal then get back to me

have fun :wave:

How about a group session at the pinkfloyd damkring around 10am sunday morning?

I'll be there, anybody else?

Any other meeting up ideas for sunday morning? Just thought that the pinkfloyd damkring location would be a good central place to start things off!

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Had some shit at the Noon today that tasted like it had been cured in a jar of fruit. Pretty tasty stuff.

I've gotten a couple different bags today that really suprised me. Some nasty tasting stuff that barely got me buzzed.

On the other hand though I've got a couple really nice sacks. Good tasty shit. Best place so far for me was Central. Got some Shiva.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what was the nice tsating shit from the noon

have you been greenhouse yet

G

SpacedCWBY said:
Had some shit at the Noon today that tasted like it had been cured in a jar of fruit. Pretty tasty stuff.

I've gotten a couple different bags today that really suprised me. Some nasty tasting stuff that barely got me buzzed.

On the other hand though I've got a couple really nice sacks. Good tasty shit. Best place so far for me was Central. Got some Shiva.

you need to find the guys with the cheese :rasta:

joaquin386

anybody been in greenhouse yet? They say they have release these year: Lemon Skunk, Trainwreck, Cheese and NL5 Haze Mist

What do you think about these starin in GH?

G

they just got in the good buds of BB at Noon. Blueberry Haze is great too. More Haze than BB, but good.

Still waiting on MC Cheezy Cheese, Ms. Violet Erkle and Mr. And Mrs. Kushanian's arrival. Not sure if they will make it. DOH....! Unforch, I suspect that someone is enjoying their company - but not me..

maverick

Jet lag kicked my ass yesterday. Just ended up walking into the Hollywood and picking up their Thai. It sure reminded me of the commercial Thai we got back in the late 60's. It had some tree limbs in it, not that clean. Actually the smoke wasn't that bad and I did get me a seed from it to try out later. I have been smoking my Trainwreck for so long,I'd like to find some over here to compare.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
The GH SSH is nice and strong but had a bit of that dirty taste to it. You get a gram and 5 seeds, a nice chunk of king hassan and some crazy bubble. Haven't tried the bubble yet though. 25e. They throw in a ruler (???), drink stirrers, bottle opener, papers, pen, tips and some other crap. Couple drink tix too. Not a bad deal, but not anything that I would bother to bring home.

PS - My ****ing feet are killing me...

Latest posts

Latest posts