What's new

No On-Site Consumption Of Marijuana

U

usually

" You have to post pics of receipts for the food".

No I don't cause I'm not the meth head. All good bro...

If you are a recovering meth addict im sorry for you. Good to hear you are not on it anymore?

Just saying you shouldn't waste that game on trolling.

cbcool

Like I said you can't argue with an idiot they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Good luck in your business usually, I hope you prosper, even in what I view as tyrannical ways.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
soooo...
not about mexican food then?!?

picture.php

View image in gallery

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
No , I think it's about the other kind of German food!!!! Unfortunately.

//mein shiezer es kaput
????
i dont know any german places (weirnershnitzel?) but i know where we can get some good mexican

/sorry for feeding the troll
/but i loves me some mexican food

baduy

Why do you care mate?
with such a mindset and disrespect for your product you probably grow shit weed.
Consider changing your sign for
"no on site consumption of personal stash
prhibido consumir su propia cosecha en este sitio
Gracias adelante"

reppin2c

Veteran
And yet we haven't seen a pics of usually's monster op that requires many workers that are held to the highest professional standards. MONSTER OP

I miss the days when the Mexican lady would pull up in her shitty car and sell us bomb ass tamales. My goats name is tamale. I'm with you schrews

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I believe what he is trying to imply is that if you have to put responsible in front of pot smoker then that in essence implies the state of irresponsibility, thus furthering his lack luster attempt at proving all pot smokers are essentially irresponsible/lazy/unproductive.

Which in my eyes further shows his hypocritical point of view because he's a (sorry for the strong expletive) fucking pot farmer!!!

Why don't you hire a bunch of Mormons who don't smoke to work for you, oh wait cause they don't believe in what your doing because your a (sorry again for the strong expletive) fucking pot farmer.

We still live in a world where the vast majority of people who believe in what your doing are those who self medicate, there are few none smokers who agree with the industry.

I for one only smoke a few times a year, but I believe in its cancer healing benefits, my grandfather and father both died of colon cancer, I just recently had biopsied polyp's, and I am ramping up for multiple rounds of Phoenix tears.

To sum it up, if you don't like the labor that comes with the industry, find a new (I'm not sorry for this one) fucking profession! No one forced you to start your business, that's like starting a brewery but only wanting to hire a brew master that doesn't like beer!

I don't usually (ha ha usually) involve myself in these types of rants, I was always taught to never argue with an idiot because he'll only bring you down to his level then beat you with experience, but I felt compelled to voice my opinion because some of the hardest working people I know smoke daily and work harder and more focused after smoking.

Just my two cents.
*slow clap*

Well put. :)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Lets be fair here for a second, most of us here grow and smoke, and we can handle smoking and working at the same time, but not everyone can.

Nowdays I do not share my smoke unless I know you won't freak out and make a scene. Most people where I now live only smoke herb mixed with tobacco for example, they usually add more tobacco than herb to their shitty ass mixed joints. They don't know what it is to smoke out of a pure herb joint mixed with hashish hehehe... after a couple experiences of people freaking out, I do not share with strangers anymore.

Also, why would anyone be allowed to smoke while they trim for example? What if ashes fall on the nugs? Nasty.

You should not smoke at work unless the work place is cool with it, and even then, you should not smoke if it negatively affects your work performance, just out of respect for the quality of your work

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Lets be fair here for a second, most of us here grow and smoke, and we can handle smoking and working at the same time, but not everyone can.

Nowdays I do not share my smoke unless I know you won't freak out and make a scene. Most people where I now live only smoke herb mixed with tobacco for example, they usually add more tobacco than herb to their shitty ass mixed joints. They don't know what it is to smoke out of a pure herb joint mixed with hashish hehehe... after a couple experiences of people freaking out, I do not share with strangers anymore.

Also, why would anyone be allowed to smoke while they trim for example? What if ashes fall on the nugs? Nasty.

You should not smoke at work unless the work place is cool with it, and even then, you should not smoke if it negatively affects your work performance, just out of respect for the quality of your work

...there are still people that freak out from smoking?

I can see edibles, but damn lol

mowood3479

Veteran
I guess in a way I do try to regulate my trim crews'a cannabis intake...
I encourage smoking a joint of the herb being trimmed every couple hours... But I try to discourage getting blasted on dabs..
Only because when the guys who smoke dabs on the regular give it to the guys who don't (like me) it fucks up the whole day.
I think encouraging people to make sound healthy decisions is much better than laying down black n white rules..ie.. No cannabis consumption.
I think it's important to treat adults like adults and allow them to make their own choices... But if u get so high that u need take a nap, ur not gonna get paid for ur nap., n if u do it more than once I prob won't ask u back again.
No need to get all gestapo on people... It all comes out in the wash, the cream rises etc etc...
But... I guess if ur running a big trim crew of kids (sweatshop style) then black and white rules might be needed.

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think encouraging people to make sound healthy decisions is much better than laying down black n white rules..ie.. No cannabis consumption.
I think it's important to treat adults like adults and allow them to make their own choices... But if u get so high that u need take a nap, ur not gonna get paid for ur nap., n if u do it more than once I prob won't ask u back again.
No need to get all gestapo on people... It all comes out in the wash, the cream rises etc etc...
But... I guess if ur running a big trim crew of kids (sweatshop style) then black and white rules might be needed.

^^^THIS!^^^

Is spot on.

U

usually

Why do you care mate?
with such a mindset and disrespect for your product you probably grow shit weed.
Consider changing your sign for
"no on site consumption of personal stash
prhibido consumir su propia cosecha en este sitio
Gracias adelante"

Its a common issue. Just because you display disrespect for my product doesn't mean i have to reflect that.

Consumption does not translate to consumir.

And yet we haven't seen a pics of usually's monster op that requires many workers that are held to the highest professional standards. MONSTER OP

I miss the days when the Mexican lady would pull up in her shitty car and sell us bomb ass tamales. My goats name is tamale. I'm with you schrews

Why would you need pics of plants for this type of conversation?

Yea the freakouts are hard to deal with. I thought i was going to die last time i smoked for the first time in a not fun way. I have to smoke like an ounce before that part stops happening. Its why i prefer to only smoke hash because the doses are more accurate.

I guess in a way I do try to regulate my trim crews'a cannabis intake...
I encourage smoking a joint of the herb being trimmed every couple hours... But I try to discourage getting blasted on dabs..
Only because when the guys who smoke dabs on the regular give it to the guys who don't (like me) it fucks up the whole day.

Good post.

You obviously haven't worked with motivated people that consume cannabis on a regular basis.

Adding a 2nd group of cannabis users via the word motivated is a gimmick trick. Same as saying ive never worked with people who smoke "responsibly". Same words can be added to the non consumer side.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe what he is trying to imply is that if you have to put responsible in front of pot smoker then that in essence implies the state of irresponsibility, thus furthering his lack luster attempt at proving all pot smokers are essentially irresponsible/lazy/unproductive.

Which in my eyes further shows his hypocritical point of view because he's a (sorry for the strong expletive) fucking pot farmer!!!

Why don't you hire a bunch of Mormons who don't smoke to work for you, oh wait cause they don't believe in what your doing because your a (sorry again for the strong expletive) fucking pot farmer.

We still live in a world where the vast majority of people who believe in what your doing are those who self medicate, there are few none smokers who agree with the industry.

I for one only smoke a few times a year, but I believe in its cancer healing benefits, my grandfather and father both died of colon cancer, I just recently had biopsied polyp's, and I am ramping up for multiple rounds of Phoenix tears.

To sum it up, if you don't like the labor that comes with the industry, find a new (I'm not sorry for this one) fucking profession! No one forced you to start your business, that's like starting a brewery but only wanting to hire a brew master that doesn't like beer!

I don't usually (ha ha usually) involve myself in these types of rants, I was always taught to never argue with an idiot because he'll only bring you down to his level then beat you with experience, but I felt compelled to voice my opinion because some of the hardest working people I know smoke daily and work harder and more focused after smoking.

Just my two cents.

You're correct cbcool. This dude doesn't really know shit. I work 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, and I smoke weed everyday. With out it my chrons disease would be a mess, and I would probably kill people. Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts