What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No On-Site Consumption Of Marijuana

U

usually

what are you guys talking about this is my first icmag handle.

Blueberry

I was already thinking it, now it's confirmed by your last post, usu.

/TROLL THREAD

perfect example of why 1 person needs to be in charge. cause all im looking at is 3 people on a power trip.

how is it a troll thread?

because it makes you think you are dumb for smoking or not smoking right?

who the fuck is blueberry?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i had some hella chill trimmers last year doing 4-5lbs per day each by hand and everyone was smoking the whole time and everybody got along great.

hope i can repeat that again this yr

that is what this thread is about right? trimmers blazing at the job site

U

usually

Lol. it makes people cull themselves. Which is the fascinating part. Im just kinda sick of the people that talk about how high they got at the same time they talk about not getting high every fucking day with every new or old strain. Once you make it black or white you start to get upset at the people going back and forth from one side to the other side more then once per day or staying on one side for to long.

if its zero tolerance then usually you get fired the first time they catch you.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Well, for starters your sign has an ortographic error in Spanish. The proper spelling is: Consumir

U

usually

Well, for starters your sign has an ortographic error in Spanish. The proper spelling is: Consumir

consumir means consume not consumption.

google says consumo.

consumer must be the most popular translated version. separates the person from the crime that way. consume is a more personal word.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
consumir means consume not consumption.

google says consumo.

consumer must be the most popular translated version. separates the person from the crime that way. consume is a more personal word.

Consumer does no exist in Spanish, no such conjugation of the verb exists, period.

Consume is a conjugation of the third person. As in: el consume mucho (he consumes a lot).

Consumo is consumption and is also the wrong conjugation for your sign.

The only way that sign makes sense in Spanish is Consumir.

U

usually

Consumer does no exist in Spanish, no such conjugation of the verb exists, period.

Consume is a conjugation of the third person. As in: el consume mucho (he consumes a lot).

Consumo is consumption and is also the wrong conjugation for your sign.

The only way that sign makes sense in Spanish is Consumir.

i kinda like that its a word that doesn't exist.

attacking the 3rd person place is like fighting while you eat or smoke.

what word would you replace consumption with? consumir wont match the english version.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I never owned a company, owners didn't want people to show up high, I simply told them don't do it on site but if they showed up high and could still get work done I don't give a fuck. For labour, they tended to work better high and were going to do it anyways so it just about keeping it out of the eyes of the owner.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In the cannabis industry & don't want stoners working for ya...

Hmmm... seems kinda hypocritical to me!

What's the name of your farm?
...so we can avoid wasting any more time w you.

U

usually

No man I mean pure sativa that doesn't give comedown,indicaheads get lazy asfuck

I never owned a company, owners didn't want people to show up high, I simply told them don't do it on site but if they showed up high and could still get work done I don't give a fuck. For labour, they tended to work better high and were going to do it anyways so it just about keeping it out of the eyes of the owner.

Thats a different system. I think the high or not routine comes first. Then it turns into the person smoking hash saying they are smarter then the person smoking joints. Its mostly the guys who start getting high with the guy and never bring anything to smoke that cause problems makes them not speak up as often as they should which dilutes relationships and gives the person providing the free smoke something to take away.

In the cannabis industry & don't want stoners working for ya...

Hmmm... seems kinda hypocritical to me!

What's the name of your farm?
...so we can avoid wasting any more time w you.

Are you trying to use the same logic they are applying to marijuana on people? That would be a problem.

If you are performing sexual favors on your workers, it's reasonable that you want them present in the now to fully enjoy your skills whew

yea it dilutes the part where you ask them to be present physically in the now. if they are always high then its like they are not consciously present very often. you get more range when your not smoking. alot of people smoke just to make the range part go away.