What's new

No On-Site Consumption Of Marijuana

T

thesloppy

Lookat it this way, for every rule that you want to impose on your employees which is considered remarkable for the industry then you must also provide an equally remarkable benefit. You seem to be asking for more than industry standard in terms of specific behavior, are you offering higher than standard wages/benefits, or just saying you want your employees held to a higher standard while you pay them the standard wage/benefits?

Also, consider that the cost of the weed you are denying to them is factored in at THEIR cost not yours. If someone else is willing to give a trimmer what would cost them $20-40 worth of weed every day, and you're just paying the same rate, then they're compensating them hundreds of dollars more a week than you are. Whether you approve of that use doesn't matter, if you're spending less on your employees then you're competitors you should expect nothing but the absolute worst employees.

U

usually

usually, I placed the relevant quote above ^^.

Please show me where he said he never took a day off, or kindly put down the meth pipe - you are reading things that aren't there and your comprehension is suffering big time.
What does that have to do with an impossible to keep schedule that he reversed?
^Here is my relevant answer quoted for you.

There is only 7 days in a week.

"Mirrors should think longer before they reflect."

Starting a new thread generally implies that the op is trying to read something not there. If you were not trying to do the same thing you would not be posting in this thread.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Might help if you ask a specific member a question about the conversation you started with another member and seem unable to finish.

If you have to make 2 different groups each time you post your basically trying to be like the sign but with multiple things and multiple people.

Maybe try staying on topic instead of making yourself the topic:biggrin:

G`day U

In my experience of life ;
There are two kinds of people in the world .
Those that believe there are two kinds of people in the world . And those that don`t .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

CoCoSativas

Wow 13 pages now guys don't feed troll. Give em even a tiny snack and they never go away

Anyone who wants to hire pot smokers should realize they smoke. If I came on and a idiot said no toes idbsay fuck you now go find another trimmer.

He just knew it would piss people off. Good job troldie you did that :laughing: why not give someone else a turn only so much room for BS thread sand troll bandwidth

U

usually

Lookat it this way, for every rule that you want to impose on your employees which is considered remarkable for the industry then you must also provide an equally remarkable benefit.

I don't like fronting.

You seem to be asking for more than industry standard in terms of specific behavior,

Yea.

are you offering higher than standard wages/benefits, or just saying you want your employees held to a higher standard while you pay them the standard wage/benefits?

There is no standard wages as of right now. 20$ an hour is over paying for that type of work.

Also, consider that the cost of the weed you are denying to them is factored in at THEIR cost not yours. If someone else is willing to give a trimmer what would cost them $20-40 worth of weed every day, and you're just paying the same rate, then they're compensating them hundreds of dollars more a week than you are.

The first time either side puts a price on free it creates a fight. Food would be a more responsible thing to use for that paradigm.

Whether you approve of that use doesn't matter, if you're spending less on your employees then you're competitors you should expect nothing but the absolute worst employees.

If you're the boss or an employee that doesn't smoke it matters. You don't want to be constantly seeing things you disapprove of. A lot of jobs max out at less then other jobs do. Should not expect that to affect the quality of workers in that way.

U

usually

Wow 13 pages now guys don't feed troll. Give em even a tiny snack and they never go away

Anyone who wants to hire pot smokers should realize they smoke. If I came on and a idiot said no toes idbsay fuck you now go find another trimmer.

He just knew it would piss people off. Good job troldie you did that :laughing: why not give someone else a turn only so much room for BS thread sand troll bandwidth

Its not a trimming only thread. The debate over dabs and joints or even bongs and joints is still an issue in most of the work places that allow smoking during. 1 bong rip or dab can be counted the same way as 1 joint.

U

usually

Troll: Someone who asks a question, then displays zero interest in any responses contrary of their opinion.

Have you not been reading this thread? Its more like a book club thread. If you cant deal with the effect of no smoking zones it makes you a security risk to people who can.

cbcool

It's apparent it's a troll of epic proportions, since it's signed up , it hasn't made a single post in any other thread but one it started!

It needs attention cause Mama troll didn't give it enough attention and love growing up, so it seems it feels the need to fill a gap Mama troll left in it's heart!

Let's not feed it any longer, it seems we've fed it far too long, and fed the empty hole his mama troll left in his heart long ago!

Don't feed the trolls, we all know better.

U

usually

it hasn't made a single post in any other thread but one it started!

Why are you trying to spread fallacious information about me?

Isnt that what you are complaining about in the 2nd 1/2 of your post. Getting all personal with the mom comments is probably not a wise decision.

Is your idea of not feeding the trolls talking about them to other people and then ignoring conversation with them ? lol. Thats not very logical.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is talking about 2 different members posts in that post. You're reply/judgment is out of order.

8 hours a day 7 days a week isn't a legal working schedule.

Well I don't work for anybody. I am part owner of a collective and we grow our own. We all work this much during out door grow season, because we want to. It is the time of year to get as much grown as I can possibly manage, and maintain top shelf quality. Nobody is pressuring me. I love my job and my patients. It's my passion.

This is our outdoor. This is what I live for. When hiring or partnering with anyone in this business make sure their attitude about growing is like mine. This will make no need for too many rules or micromanaging. Your quality will be high and your game will be tight. Also the one rule you always establish, is have a professional accountant, that makes sure everything gets accounted for. All purchases, payments, and product recorded everytime. Tightest accounting possible. No one, not even the owner, is allowed do anything with out the accountant taking it in to record. the reason is that good business planning and management depends on good accounting. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
U

usually

Well I don't work for anybody. I am part owner of a collective

However:
"Working with" Company X can also mean that you are not necessarily employed by the firm, but are co-operating with the firm on a project.
"Working at" Company X can also mean that you are employed by someone else, but are doing your job at Company X's premises - as a Consultant, for example.

'With' and 'At' have a higher value then 'For'.

and we grow our own.

You mean together? Or do you guys do separate solo crops?

We all work this much during out door grow season, because we want to. It is the time of year to get as much grown as I can possibly manage, and maintain top shelf quality. Nobody is pressuring me.

All it takes is one person asking for your time over a day that is crucial to you're grow. Getting them to revolve around that part puts equal pressure onto there life as them expecting you to revolve your garden around theirs. Once in a life time opportunities get more clout then once per year seasonal work.

I love my job and my patients. It's my passion.

This is our outdoor. This is what I live for. When hiring or partnering with anyone in this business make sure their attitude about growing is like mine.

Check and see if there attitude in real life is like you'res on the Internet? lol.

This will make no need for too many rules or micromanaging.

Its one rule.

Your quality will be high and your game will be tight.

Outdoor quality changes from location to location and season to season and also from strain to strain. Running all blue dream is considered a tight game by alot of people.

Also the one rule you always establish, is have a professional accountant, that makes sure everything gets accounted for. All purchases, payments, and product recorded everytime. Tightest accounting possible. No one, not even the owner, is allowed do anything with out the accountant taking it in to record. the reason is that good business planning and management depends on good accounting. Good luck to you.

Thats not a rule thats like an employee to hire, not the same thing at all. If you only turn lbs of outdoor into money and not grams then its not really enough to need an accountant for or safe to use one.

So, I want to make sure I understand. You want people to work for you and not smoke, for less than $20 an hour? I wish you the best of luck.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
However:
"Working with" Company X can also mean that you are not necessarily employed by the firm, but are co-operating with the firm on a project.
"Working at" Company X can also mean that you are employed by someone else, but are doing your job at Company X's premises - as a Consultant, for example.

'With' and 'At' have a higher value then 'For'.

You mean together? Or do you guys do separate solo crops?

All it takes is one person asking for your time over a day that is crucial to you're grow. Getting them to revolve around that part puts equal pressure onto there life as them expecting you to revolve your garden around theirs. Once in a life time opportunities get more clout then once per year seasonal work.

Check and see if there attitude in real life is like you'res on the Internet? lol.

Its one rule.

Outdoor quality changes from location to location and season to season and also from strain to strain. Running all blue dream is considered a tight game by alot of people.

Thats not a rule thats like an employee to hire, not the same thing at all. If you only turn lbs of outdoor into money and not grams then its not really enough to need an accountant for or safe to use one.

I'm know your a troll and you don't care. It's all just basic advice if your starting a pot based business. I wrote it for other people. It will save them some headaches. Take it or leave it. You're welcome to look at my grow thread and all my pictures and grows if you're curious about my portfolio. They are in my profile. I have been at this a good while, and have had successes and failures.

CoCoSativas

Its not a trimming only thread. The debate over dabs and joints or even bongs and joints is still an issue in most of the work places that allow smoking during. 1 bong rip or dab can be counted the same way as 1 joint.

I smoke about a Oz a week. You wouldn't even get me t o look at your wiring unless I'm blasted.

Dude after 1 pages use your fucking head no one will work for you not high. I'd you don't smoke stop growing you profit monger. All growers and cannabis workers should smoke it they care more and take better care and do a better job

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
If you don't let your minions share fellowship you are missing out on one of the perks of the job..high as fuck minions are fun to watch

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=212684 Blast from the past for funzies

maybe he could treat his workers to some mexican food every now and then
picture.php

idle hands do teh trolls work ya know

Latest posts

Latest posts