What's new

No On-Site Consumption Of Marijuana

Very steriotypical approach Usually and Caterpillar . To think that just because someone lights up they will become useless or unable to have an intelligent conversation is the exact mentality and stigma that continues to hurt the industry.

If you hire lazy pieces of crap then they will be lazy pieces of crap with or without a spliff in their hand. To blame the Marijuana for the actions of the person is kind of petty

I don't think people become useless retards but I also think that when the trim room is passing joints around their hands are working less on trimming.

During work hours there's no smoking ... A lunch or after dinner that is fine.

No other job let's you use drugs or be under the influence of heavy medication when operating tools so why should a marijuana farm? I think what hurts the industry more is stoners who think they're ready to actually do real farming.

I think using the word nazi is a bit of extreme hyperbole ... Most of my crew puts up 4-5 lbs per day. I'd rather that than 2. They're happy too. Same crew for years same rules.

U

usually

Why would anyone give a shit who smokes in the Tokers den. Only meant something in the other forum.

Last edited:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
picture.php
neener neener.. Happy Trimmers are happy trim :tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I think using the word nazi is a bit of extreme hyperbole ... Most of my crew puts up 4-5 lbs per day. I'd rather that than 2. They're happy too. Same crew for years same rules.

G`day Cat

Errr ... I`m gonna call BS on that .
4-5 pounds a day ?

4 -5 pounds = 64 -80 ounces in a day . 8-10 ounces per hour. One ounce trimmed every 7-10 minutes per ? WTF !?

Lets see the flowers before and after ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

DoomsDay

This thread makes me giggle... to each their own... but I'm getting my boots on because the bullshit in here is piling pretty deep pretty quick

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
best triangle I ever heard was the call for dinner.

im with you,man!

but lets think about it:
the geometry of life?
the three points of a triangle?
the three points of the taco?
taco, rice and beans on a plate?
add it all up!

picture.php

U

usually

im with you,man!

but lets think about it:
the geometry of life?
the three points of a triangle?
the three points of the taco?
taco, rice and beans on a plate?
add it all up!

View Image

Effect works better when its just called dinner.

The lime is probably what has the highest value in that picture. Girls fight over avocado's too much.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
So I noticed this thread is still going...

It's remarkable the amount of misdirected determination and persistence that trolls have. Imagine if they had a life coach, ya know?

G`day Cat

4-5 pounds a day ?

4 -5 pounds = 64 -80 ounces in a day . 8-10 ounces per hour. One ounce trimmed every 7-10 minutes per ? WTF !?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

They work 12 hour shifts , the pre trim process essentially gets the flowers all the way there already they just need to do a small touch up.

Once dried all fans are removed by hand and buds cut off stem in to paper sacks and then trimmed at that point.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
G`day Cat

4-5 pounds a day ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
im tellin you, ive seen people hit 4-5 lbs in a day, good tight trim job. and these ppl smoke lots of weed also.

No on site consumption is law in Colorado and Washington , Cali will be fully recreational by 2018 and I'm sure similar rules will apply