What's new

No On-Site Consumption Of Marijuana

U

usually

And that defines the difference between you and I.
To me trimmers/helpers/minions are an asset not a liability..
Good Day

You obviously don't understand the concept of defining a difference. Using a comment like that for a comment like yours makes it misinformation at best.

And that defines the difference between you and I.
To me trimmers/helpers/minions are an asset not a liability..
Good Day

Where did you get from my posts that I thought trimmers are a liability? Maybe if you hire some wooks off the plaza in Arcata or run in less than desirable circles they are but if you hire regular people who trim as a job then all you can expect of them is to do that job. If they don't want to or feel that they're special in some way for doing it, they are quickly reminded that there's always someone waiting to fill their chair.

The trim crew is a tool to process the flowers in to a marketable product. They are getting paid to do it, they aren't doing anyone a favor. That's the main reason why food, alcohol, and cannabis aren't offered on a free for all basis.

When a scene provides food alcohol smoke etc you always have the couple workers that milk that a little extra ... Roll their joints extra fat, extra plates at dinner, and always first to say some shit like "if you're going to town can you grab some beers and an organic tobacco pouch for me"

I don't know about you but I didn't work my ass off only to become the butler of a bunch of migrant hippies.

Trimmers need growers, growers don't need trimmers. Especially with the invention and innovation of automatic trimming machines.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Folks

23 pages for Mr troll to own up to , wanting to replace human trimmers with a machine !

No need to beat around the bush like that . Just say it ."I bought a trim machine . And I`m proud."
All that distraction because you felt shame to admit . he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

U

usually

G`day Folks

23 pages for Mr troll to own up to , wanting to replace human trimmers with a machine !

No need to beat around the bush like that . Just say it ."I bought a trim machine . And I`m proud."
All that distraction because you felt shame to admit . he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Are you talking to caterpiller or to op or to 'folks'? I haven't mentioned replacing anyone with trim machines. Fwiw You're not suppose to put a space in front of a punctuation mark.

On site employees that are on site year round are much more difficult to manage then trimmers.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Are you talking to caterpiller or to op or to 'folks'? I haven't mentioned replacing anyone with trim machines. Fwiw You're not suppose to put a space in front of a punctuation mark.

On site employees that are on site year round are much more difficult to manage then trimmers.

folk
fəʊk/Submit
noun
plural noun: folks
informal
people in general.

"her parents were country folk"
synonyms: people, humans, persons, individuals, (living) souls,

Can you show me your source for your reasoning for no space in front of a punctuation mark ?
Not everyone speaks American English . You realise ? Note the S in realise ?

U

usually

folk
fəʊk/Submit
noun
plural noun: folks
informal
people in general.

"her parents were country folk"
synonyms: people, humans, persons, individuals, (living) souls,

Can you show me your source for your reasoning for no space in front of a punctuation mark ?
Not everyone speaks American English . You realise ? Note the S in realise ?

So thats directed at all growers and trimmers?

Lol you can do a search on proper punctuation. I had a member of another forum point that out to me. Because thats how i use to use them. It has nothing to do with American English. All countries put the punctuation after the words without spaces. I skimmed past the S in realize.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
l_a60e2e49df7f4126a925d241aa857291.jpg

reppin2c

Veteran
I own a few different trim machines. In the right scenario they have they're place. Now to just own a few slaves that I can pass on to my kids....preferably Mexicans so they can make me tacos at 2am. Real Mexicans though not these lazy mexican Americans lmao jk...or am I ?

I'm still waiting for some proof of these mad buds that require a stone cold sober professional crew pulling 16 hour shifts. Payroll be like talking millions with all these full time employees and trimmers

Here's my current chop

Sorry no taco pics

Last edited:
U

usually

Yea an I looks too much like a ? mark to put them together. Touché.

Would turn into 24hr work days after a certain point.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Trim season is basically the only time of the year when I have people around so I kinda enjoy it. I was an only child...

U

usually

Trim season is basically the only time of the year when I have people around so I kinda enjoy it. I was an only child...

Lol its still the same two sided game if you are an only child. If you're garden is your lively hood its harder to function on the other side. Same as if it was a sports routine imo.

I kinda enjoyed my $300 phone bills. The people around me getting ignored for the people i paid to have conversation with didn't. No point in talking about problems with people i for sure know don't have the answers and aren't going to make real efforts to solve them. More acceptable to pay to get to the people with the answers and ignore personal lives, then to pay to spend time in another persons personal life while ignoring progression of anything.

Moving the best victory text from the progression place to you're best personal non progressing friends lives always causes fights because you know its not true but it still feels better then them saying nothing or having someone doubt you're life's work being 'worth it'.

Moving the best personal life victory text to the progression place is equally as bad. Maybe even worse. People fight over that more often.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I own a few different trim machines. In the right scenario they have they're place. Now to just own a few slaves that I can pass on to my kids....preferably Mexicans so they can make me tacos at 2am. Real Mexicans though not these lazy mexican Americans lmao jk...or am I ?

I'm still waiting for some proof of these mad buds that require a stone cold sober professional crew pulling 16 hour shifts. Payroll be like talking millions with all these full time employees and trimmers

Here's my current chop

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/bubfb6qgqxripzbwmxit.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Sorry no taco pics

forgot a couple fan leaves there lol

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I rip off fans right away, even do it the night before sometimes chopping. Those leaves get less ply able the longer they stay on after chopping branches down