What's new

No On-Site Consumption Of Marijuana

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
No on site consumption is law in Colorado and Washington , Cali will be fully recreational by 2018 and I'm sure similar rules will apply
And I'm sure you will follow those laws like a good little boy(s)...

Followin the rules is what this community is known for..

U

usually

old schooler here. Curiosity About my private life is unbecoming. Especially when the answer could harm my children more than my smoking habit. Even in our "legal" state child protective services will take your child for the wrong answer...
Hav a nice day

You basically already said if you break the law you loose your kids so attempting to make jokes about another person for not breaking the same law is not very intelligent of you.

old schooler here. Curiosity About my private life is unbecoming.

You're not suppose to display both sides. You can pick either side but you cant use both like that.

You can absolutely bet your money down to the last dollar that I will be following those rules!!!

The liquor control board can do a site visit at any time and NO employees will risk the validity of my licenses because they want to get high on site.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Well now we know a couple more sock puppets ;)

gonna need moar tacos...
picture.php

U

usually

Is bud light never? I hate when my never list gets longer then my always list.
frequency+adverbs.png

mtbazz

I'm with the OP...

If I am hiring someone I want them there to be working, not toking.

I don't care what some of you tell yourselves. You are not going to work better stoned than you work not stoned.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't care what some of you tell yourselves. You are not going to work better stoned than you work not stoned.

Some of us don't tell ourselves that. We're relaying information that was told to us about our work habits.
You go ahead & believe what you want. Belief in no way translates to fact!

I don't want to work, personally...
But...
When I take a toke or two of the right variety, shit doesn't just get done, it gets done more efficiently.

Then again...
I work under the paradigm of "Work smarter not harder!"

:laughing:

I don't care what some of you tell yourselves. You are not going to work better stoned than you work not stoned

Anyone with an endocannabinoid deficiency (many people) would find this statement laughable.

Cannabis Unions, Workers helping workers, Collective Bargaining at it's finest, Workers Rights, Guaranteed hours and pay, not being taken advantage of the "Big Cannabis."

Whose down?

mtbazz

:laughing:

Anyone with an endocannabinoid deficiency (many people) would find this statement laughable.

thats a new one on me...

but sorry...the answer is still no..if I am paying you to work for me, I am paying you to do work, not get high and work.

Maybe, a designated smoke break...whats federal law? two 15 minute breaks during an 8 hour work day. I might be ok with toking up than, but not outside of those breaks...but if productivity was low after coming off those breaks, it would all be coming to an end.

I'm all for herb..but at the end of the day business is business and I'm more interested in getting the most for my money than catering to those with "endocannabinoid deficiency ", whatever the hell that is.

Sounds like another excuse for not being able to deal with reality.