What's new

No On-Site Consumption Of Marijuana

reppin2c

Veteran
I rip off fans right away, even do it the night before sometimes chopping. Those leaves get less ply able the longer they stay on after chopping branches down

Ya I did but I had to get some shit done in town so....I'm passing the buck and I compost my trim so it's whatever

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Its not about being high or not its about get the job done right n in a timely fashion.... If your dabbed out useless zombie fukin shit up u got to go ... These types are very common n can ruin a grow worse then any mite.... Especially if ur infested with them.. . then there are those guys that do superman dabs and there off doing there routine doing exactly what there supposed to be doing the correct way... These guys are greatgreat to have....

Lol its still the same two sided game if you are an only child. If you're garden is your lively hood its harder to function on the other side. Same as if it was a sports routine imo.

I kinda enjoyed my $300 phone bills. The people around me getting ignored for the people i paid to have conversation with didn't. No point in talking about problems with people i for sure know don't have the answers and aren't going to make real efforts to solve them. More acceptable to pay to get to the people with the answers and ignore personal lives, then to pay to spend time in another persons personal life while ignoring progression of anything.

Moving the best victory text from the progression place to you're best personal non progressing friends lives always causes fights because you know its not true but it still feels better then them saying nothing or having someone doubt you're life's work being 'worth it'.

Moving the best personal life victory text to the progression place is equally as bad. Maybe even worse. People fight over that more often.
It definitely is easier to have workers that respect the hard work than ones that are just there to make a buck:tiphat: great perspective

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
^^^^^^ wow nothin like bein your own Fanboy Nutthugger ^^^^

Time for the iloveme jacket... Little Thorazine cocktails before any Tacos

I'm starting to understand it more along the lines of a race or religion issue, not that I will get into either, but it is more like the "" lives matter. It's like a refrigerator, what matter most is what's on the inside. Everyone is a different person. Some can smoke, some cannot. Get to know your workers the best you can. And with any managerial job, it's best to weed out the problems quickly.

U

usually

I'm starting to understand it more along the lines of a race or religion issue, not that I will get into either, but it is more like the "" lives matter. It's like a refrigerator, what matter most is what's on the inside. Everyone is a different person. Some can smoke, some cannot. Get to know your workers the best you can. And with any managerial job, it's best to weed out the problems quickly.

Not even close to being as severe as a race or religion issue. #bluedreamlivesmatter. If you live off the grid the generator matters more then the food in the fridge or the solar panels lol. The effect from the end user running out is a more desirable effect to some people then the effect of being around a self sufficient person that never runs out. Both can be looked at as problems. Its not hard to get upset at people going on indica or sativa benders that are fun for them but not for you.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
4308705.jpg

mowood3479

Veteran
^^^^^^ wow nothin like bein your own Fanboy Nutthugger ^^^^

Time for the iloveme jacket... Little Thorazine cocktails before any Tacos

U ever had the pleasure of a Thorazine cocktail? I have.. It was a big drag.. Not fun at all.
I prefer many other/all drugs to Thorazine.
I heard this aa speaker once talking about a lesson he learned in a mental hospital as a teenager... He said u gotta get out/escape before they get the Thorazine in you, or ur not leaving until they say so.
Anyway, I thought I'd add my mad ramblings

Paladin420 thinks my account is a sock account for usually , but it isn't. I'm an individual. I just run a business , not a charity , or a hippie retreat where they get paid to go on vacation at my farm. They come to work, that's the atmosphere that's kept up

Gizmo

Paladin420 thinks my account is a sock account for usually , but it isn't. I'm an individual. I just run a business , not a charity , or a hippie retreat where they get paid to go on vacation at my farm. They come to work, that's the atmosphere that's kept up

hello caterpillar710, but we can work high on Cannabis and keep the working atmosphere and rate/pace.

i trimmed many kilos from my personnal harvest in my life and i always did it high, a good table, a good chair, some radio or music, a little high on haze and the work is done proper.

when im high with a good haze hybrid and i trim i become some sort of a jeweller like in snow white and the seven dwarfs when in the mine one of the dwarf inspects precious stones with a magnifying glass.
you dont notice how times flies when you're high, thats why.....(complete the rhyme:biggrin:)

hello caterpillar710, but we can work high on Cannabis and keep the working atmosphere and rate/pace.

i trimmed many kilos from my personnal harvest in my life and i always did it high, a good table, a good chair, some radio or music, a little high on haze and the work is done proper.

when im high with a good haze hybrid and i trim i become some sort of a jeweller like in snow white and the seven dwarfs when in the mine one of the dwarf inspects precious stones with a magnifying glass.
you dont notice how times flies when you're high, thats why.....(complete the rhyme:biggrin:)

That's grandiose and far fetched , with that imagine it sounds like those kilos took an age to clean !

A perfect example of why in the workplace smoking isn't encouraged. If it's your own personal stuff it's a different situation entirely.

Gizmo

That's grandiose and far fetched , with that imagine it sounds like those kilos took an age to clean !

A perfect example of why in the workplace smoking isn't encouraged. If it's your own personal stuff it's a different situation entirely.

no it doesnt took an age to clean, its the opposite im more focused and so more efficient but you dont look like th kind of person to believe its possible to correctly work on Cannabis so i cant help you, you dont look to be a person who use Cannabis either so i suppose you are a person growing Cannabis for a corporation who do it just for money and not passion.

with your mentality i think you should seriously think to drug test all your employees/trimers or maybe relocate in a country like north Korea, i think you will have a better control/manage in your employees in such country, and the labour/workforce is way cheaper, you even could hire some children to work. ciao !

DoomsDay

Very steriotypical approach Usually and Caterpillar . To think that just because someone lights up they will become useless or unable to have an intelligent conversation is the exact mentality and stigma that continues to hurt the industry.

If you hire lazy pieces of crap then they will be lazy pieces of crap with or without a spliff in their hand. To blame the Marijuana for the actions of the person is kind of petty

Shaheed

If I may contribute.....a no herb smoking rule on a Ganja farm, with Jamaicans on it would never work, that much I can say. Jamaicans have a history and culture which mixes hard work with a spliff in one's "jaw corner" even if it is not lit at the time, the taste creates a vibe that is hard to explain. I work in SoCal sometimes too, this farm is owned by a Jamaican and all of us here are Jamaica, and everybody has there herb

Latest posts

Latest posts