What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New House Seed Pop.

P

Paco

dude! cant wait to see how it all stacks up against the rest of that fire gear youve got running. wed all love to see some pics dawg.

CurbsideService

Made some serious selections yesterday, lots of new moms being added to roster!
1pheno - HighwayMan: heavy Williams Wonder leaner
1pehno - headwrecker: straight Original Diesel in structure, beefed up and frosted out from the TT daddy, but still keeping a nice diesely smell! (One of my Favs out of the whole room, impressive plant for sure) was a hard pic, cause I had a beautifully TangTang pheno str8 blocked the fuck out, but in the end I decided to roll with selections leaning towards the mommies!
1pheno - Da Block: pure pure pure Blockhead- one stacked blocked up bitch!
2phenos - UpgraDDe, hard decision for sure so these will be getting run again for more in depth look, and further selection!
1pheno - Bubba Tom Haze: I couldn't be happier with the pheno I selected, exactly what I was looking for. Bubba structure, hazy undertone, purple hues... I should rename this pheno purple bubba haze!
1pheno - Breakfast Kush: I call this the black joe pheno cause it pure Black Coffee, super frost monster!
1pheno - la Og x legend killer chem: was the shocker of the bunch, actually really outshined the Legend of 91's, impressive yield! Stanky OG aroma!

In the end, I was surprised but I did not end keeping any legend of 91s... I have some more seeds some ill pop some more in the future, positive there a better Phenos in there, these were all dank but, just didn't shine compared to the rest of the NH gear!

Thanks Rojo for all the gear, hope I did it justice, maybe ill swing by later in the week and let you be the judge!

F

Fluffy Clouds

everything looks great... but for me as haze lover.. that RHS looks fuckin killa trend! :woohoo:thanks for posting.. killa! wish i had grabbed those rhs beans when they were on sbay... shit im so dumb.. but there are so many seeds hah :biggrin:

keep it up! NewHouseSeeds :tiphat:

P

Paco

kid-1, thanks for coming by. you know, I have no idea if either of those will be released again. my guess, headwrecker wont be, and yes to blockhead. ive been in the dark during the shuffle. i do know there will be a ton of haze hybs coming out. getting tested now. i think.
fluffly, there will be more one day. not sure when tho.

J

JimmyRow

Hey Paco, this is bobby's buddy,wanted to say what up. Hope everything shakes out like it should.

We are about to flip the switch on some NH gear, highway man and Upgradde ...ended up with one lady of each that we gotta check out.

Thanks and good luck.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
9 Red Headed Strangers and a few SSH. Just stating to sex them, keeping them small for now.

picture.php

P

Paco

jimmy! giggity! how you been? this industry is F.B.B you know what im saying.
thrid, looks good. that will be a cool side by side, im glad more folks are running haze hybs.

J

JimmyRow

Just keep doin ' what you do...who know whats kinda opportunities are gonna happen out here in the next few months. Be good and we'll catch up at some point soon!

P

Paco

Dro! sup< im gonna hit you up this week. and Nah, shuffle means I am out for good. I am no longer apart of any of the goings on any more, times change etc... I'm just farting around on here cuz those guys would never respond to any of this thread.
jimmy, hit me up when you come down my way.

J

JimmyRow

Paco-hell yeah man. I got a couple trips down the mountain coming up. I'll check you out as the time comes. If you make it up here, drop me a line...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some High Country blockhead by the Newhouse gang, pacdizzle and tierra rizzle

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I know I saw it on here... but what is the LA kush in Kushface and pootie tang? :bigeye:

Is the bubbatomhaze exactly what it sounds like? whats in/is p-phunk??

gonna be popping some seeds tonight!

:party:

Latest posts

Latest posts