What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New House Seed Pop.

F

Fluffy Clouds

9 Red Headed Strangers and a few SSH. Just stating to sex them, keeping them small for now.

View Image

i cant wait to see those rhs in full bloom, good luck TC!

fluffly, there will be more one day. not sure when tho.

great! hopefully soon before i get too old lol
biggrin.gif

yummy blockhead by the way :woohoo:

ColoraDro

Dro! sup< im gonna hit you up this week. and Nah, shuffle means I am out for good. I am no longer apart of any of the goings on any more, times change etc... I'm just farting around on here cuz those guys would never respond to any of this thread.
jimmy, hit me up when you come down my way.

word,man shit I know how that goes haha politics are more important in certain cultures lol
shit Homie hit me up!

Dro

P

Paco

Cob, looks killer. they fill out in the flush. good mersh weeds.
Milo, we got the la kush as that. La kush. it is probably the SFV. who knows, whit shit heads changing the names of cuts they aren't supposed to be giving out. etc... yep the bubba tom haze is just that. bubba haze. the P-phunk is c-99 x bluevelevtX pre 98 bubba. I think. And the w91 that was used in the seeds you got, is a lone male out of the white x chem 91 seeds from cob.
sorry sideways, but thats the problem with these sites.
Fluffy, soon...
Curby, same shit.
Lastdon, No idea, not apart of the Co anymore.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup New House Crew.just chiming in w the results of the seedpop with the Pooty Tangs.

sorry i didnt get in with some final shots of them all but i had some personal shit to deal with and was priority.
as far as the yield goes they did well,rock hard sugar coated nugs,some decent sized colas too.the buzz is good on them,but sad to say they had almost no smell and the taste on them was absent as well.
im not dissing them by any means,
like i said the buzz was there and they are some pretty mf's,
but i need that funk and that tasty taste to go w it as well...
and i know u guys would rather have the truth then for me to be tellin you some bs just because i appreciate the crack at them,
because i do appreciate the op,u know this bruhs.
...all hope is resting in the remaining one i have in flower,its number 3,the one in the 5 gallon bucket.i brung pics of her,she has around 8 days to go.she smells good in flower,i hope it carries over after the dry....pics are about 10 days old or so...

Pooty Tang

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Last edited:
P

Paco

looks stellar! yeah, i have that problem with the male used, all bling and not much else. thanks for popping them T.

stillrnin

Hi there met the a rep/ owner? of TR seeds at the cup in San Bernardino and grabbed a couple packs now wish I would have grabbed more. Will any of these be available in Cali? Super stoked on a lot of crosses you guys are working just didn't have any info before the show. Now that I've done some research I really want to run some. I don't have pm capabilities on here for lack of posts but some info would be appreciated. Thanks a lot you guys are rocking some fire!

P

Paco

im pretty sure thats tr seeds, new house is dead, except the seeds that folks have.
id check with tierra rojo on all that stuff. so far as i know.

stillrnin

Any info on contacting Tierra rojo I can't PM? Are there any threads he frequents? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you for the response Paco just a seed junkie looking for something new.

FarmerEd

and Paco that's a real shame on the New House gear, I spent a little time over at the GG myself so I know how that one goes lol..

hell even most of the bagseed I pulled out of the New House grows is incredible..

P

Paco

Thanks farmer ed. It's a shitty industry that bring out the worst in people.

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Still got my six Red Headed Strangers ladies that were popped on new years day. Won't be too long now before I can rock them mutha fuckers.