What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New House Seed Pop.

Buddle

Veteran
Too bad Paco cuz your work speaks for itself.A friend has promised me some headwrecker and i can't wait..Good luck in whatever the future brings.

P

Paco

I suppose I don't know what you mean. "his gear?" the seeds we made together as new house?

FarmerEd

yea I think you misread. I said "THIS" gear, implying the seeds you made together as new house. Sry for the misunderstanding!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Yelllooooo! Got some Pootie Tang for ya'll at about 35 days..

picture.php

I heart Paco <3

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING EPIC. I love the pics everybody Paco thanks for posting all these pics. I have been following Rojo since his days at Golden Goat. A friend of mine gifted me some Upgrade, Tk Star, and Pooty Tang which i will pop next round. Alot of fire coming from Newhouse I love it COLORADO stand up

P

Paco

:Yup that's a grateful h3ad release. loved the name tho. I got one last one going at home, lost em in a shuffle:no::no:.. However, the bracts that smell good are swelling and seeded with some sharon widow bx.

Last edited:
Ya I didn't mean to say Paco created it, but damn good name, wherever h3ad is out there. Sounds like you have some cool projects going on at home.

Latest posts

Latest posts