What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New House Seed Pop.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#1 my favorite one so far.completely drenched in frost and grease,and some nice dense nugs too...this she will perform better now that i know how she stretches and grows ill get her to yield better next time,i hope...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ill be updating w pics a little more often now that were almost there.all in all they look good,theres a couple more tht i didnt get pics of,ill get them next time.
frosty ass bitches fasho.
what exactly is the make up of the pooty tangs yo,there are a couple tht look real og'ish in structure,small hard nugs,then theres the ones that have big colas and not so much space btween budsites,

also not pictured is the monster girl in the 5 gallon pot.she has about 9 -12 tops now,flipped on 12/20 i think it was...i know i toook pics of her idk wtf happened to them.ill get them up,ur gonna like how she looks too.

peace-T-

Last edited:
P

Paco

looks like youre gonna have some denver bud to watch the denver broncos smash this years super bowl. Pootie is LA kush x tang tang(blockhead), its the LA which tr and i think is a hybrid. Really shows in out crosses. The kush face line has alot that look like the #9 pheno you have. What kind smells are you getting? It hit my nose as a fruity mild raspberry, lil kush in the back end. Thanks for running those. You killed it.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killin it tona, tang tang up in those bitches for sure. I'm gonna respectfully disagree with paco about the LA. And yes I'm pretty rad.

OLDproLg

Veteran
Killa thread!!

Just poppin in after reading the WHOLE THING...
Paco my old friend...Guess whogrew! hahaha layin low bro for now?

P

Paco

Cob_ frisbee or billiards. you're are going down. who knows.
OLDpro_ thanks for swinging by. I had a feeling. laying low is the way to go.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here goes that big pooty tang chik i was talkin about.shes only around 2.5 3 weeks into flower.stretched just stopped not too ling ago...budsites are settin in.theres 14 stakes in her to hold all her tops up when she gets her weight up.

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

P

Paco

Tona! you dirty dawg! looks slick!
trend- that looks great. i need to pop some more of those seeds again.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Paco, dropped my pack of RHS speaking of... 10/10 germ and then 1 died when it got stuck so I got 9 healthies up. Will be back to show off when they're bigger.

Latest posts

Latest posts