What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New House Seed Pop.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Six Red Headed Strangers along with a couple others. Getting ready to flip soon.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
wow! your rhs will be some big girls thirdcoast, good luck!

I know, I'm scared...:biggrin:

So I have five that look pretty much the same(hazy) and then one that is a bit different. Maybe leaning towards the WW side of things.

I'll have to get some pics of them now. They've grown a bit since that last pic.:)

P

Paco

Like I said new house is no more.
But I'd keep my eyes peeled for crunch status confirmed seeds.

symbiote420

Veteran
Long as you're involved in the works I'm all in Paco!
Good luck bros, will some of the old stuff still be available? I gotta get my grubby lil paws on some Hanis and P-Phunk ....hell I'll settle for hybrids at this point LOL

F

Fluffy Clouds

whatever name for seeds co.. keep that good work up Paco and friends!!! :respect:

I know, I'm scared...:biggrin:

So I have five that look pretty much the same(hazy) and then one that is a bit different. Maybe leaning towards the WW side of things.

I'll have to get some pics of them now. They've grown a bit since that last pic.:)

:biggrin:

i cant wait to see it.. huge yield also imo. major stretch in first 3 weeks of flowering i expect.. scary and crazy :peacock:

Like I said new house is no more.
But I'd keep my eyes peeled for crunch status confirmed seeds.

While I'm on vacation, I saw 160 oz of Red Headed Stranger... I almost hopped the next flight. Would love to play around with that cross in my jungle.... could hope in some form for seeds, work with some tom hill or get lucky one of these days. Good vibes your way Paco.

J

JimmyRow

and I'm still diggin thru NH gear

and I'm still diggin thru NH gear

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

^^highwayman @50 days

Making room for some new shit.
Good luck guys. Do what u do.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Best of luck Crunchers.

Might be a while but there will be some Sativa in the house. RHS.

picture.php

And then there is this girl, odd pheno out of my six ladies. Anyone care to chime in on this one? Is it looking more like the Williams Wonder? Obviously not leaning to the hazy side of things.

picture.php

picture.php

J

JimmyRow

upgradde FTW

upgradde FTW

picture.php
picture.php

One of my favorites this go..nice work fellas.