What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New House Seed Pop.

P

Paco

they wont be coming to the bay or boo in light of recent events. sorry.
Im outta here.

JACKBAYBEH

Well, this little gem just needed to be grown right for me to see her potential. anyway here is a JLP cindy haze. which seems to have little haze in it at all. smells like super strong sweet licorice. I have not smoked this yet, but trimmers rave about. not sure if i should be worried. looks great any way.

Hold up Paco! Before you go, tell me how this JLP CindyHaze turned out. Happy to see someone still got this around. These beans are going back a long way at this point in time. Think I still got a few on ice. Not sure they would even germ. What did you think of the smoke??

FireIn.TheSky

I was lucky enough to get ahold of a pack of Buffalo Bill, they were 10 huge beautiful seeds. Been after these for years, unfortunately not a single of them popped just mush. :(

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I was lucky enough to get ahold of a pack of Buffalo Bill, they were 10 huge beautiful seeds. Been after these for years, unfortunately not a single of them popped just mush. :(
:cry: That's a real bummer about your Buffalo Bill, I was just going through my vault the other day and a pack of Buffalo Bill jumped out at me, thinking it may be time to see if my mate can get them to pop as I can't grow at this point in time and these packs are getting some age to them now :chin:

:smoke out:

FireIn.TheSky

:cry: That's a real bummer about your Buffalo Bill, I was just going through my vault the other day and a pack of Buffalo Bill jumped out at me, thinking it may be time to see if my mate can get them to pop as I can't grow at this point in time and these packs are getting some age to them now :chin:

:smoke out:

Yeah man they are getting quite old.

Yours might have been stored better. I dont know what was up with these, usually I can get pretty much anything to germ, at least a few but these were all duds.

Im bummed been after this strain since it first dropped at the bay, I grabbed a pack that was thrown up in the server fund not long ago.

I wish these guys would get back to work, they were really pumping out some interesting stuff during their short run.

Oh well life goes on, good luck with yours.

Lastdon

Yeah man they are getting quite old.

Yours might have been stored better. I dont know what was up with these, usually I can get pretty much anything to germ, at least a few but these were all duds.

Im bummed been after this strain since it first dropped at the bay, I grabbed a pack that was thrown up in the server fund not long ago.

I wish these guys would get back to work, they were really pumping out some interesting stuff during their short run.

Oh well life goes on, good luck with yours.

This might help.

https://www.monstergardens.com/Grow...Accessories-Cloning-Accessories/seed_soak_kit

Latest posts

Latest posts