What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New House Seed Pop.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, fuckin rad. Finally seein those copalitas come to fruition eh? And the blockhead... givin me a case of swollen head

symbiote420

Veteran
The Kushface is LA OG x Legends OG/KillerChem, I lost mine :dunno:, I'm not sure what the make up of the Breakfast is but it looks killer!

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
paco gotta ask whats the copalitas?????

the size of thoes nugz are nutz............

im guessin a long flowering time to achive a size like that ya?

P

Paco

thanks all. as far as coffee goes. curb is correct and they are far more vigorous than mama, with mad coffee kush tones on the nose. the copas are from RC colas here on icmag. they are Oaxacan seeds. they all need a go outside in a gh to see what they are worth. and yeah, long flower times.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pooty tang day 11 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

got 6 females total,hard to get a group shot right now,rooms full as hell.
also have one i didnt flip yet,got her tied down like 50 shade of grey :D
tryin to make a little tree out of her,see what they do with some training,gonna flip her in like a week or 2.

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
lookin good buddie , they look like there nitrogen ho's.........suckin the green right out of the plant........

tr and paco are right about that "azos"...........shit works wounders for plants that luv to use nitrogen like crack.............

Lao Tzu

Wonderful to say the very least! Way to do big things man.

How did you like the coffee kush momma? Did she get any color on her for you?
How about p-phunk?

Also saw you tagged a picture with "new s.d.d.c." Is that from seed, a remake, or is that the famous clone?
Either way she is stunning. So much fire in your stable. :)

All the best to you and your plants.

ickyweed

Love your genetics, been to the golden goat a few times, great people. I have a strain I call pickle and now I have nowhere for her to go. Looking to give her to someone that can use her and share her genetics with everyone. She has a unique taste that reminds me of the tropics and trichome production like I have not seen on any other plant. Huge resin glans sitting atop really long stipes. I dont want anything, just want to donate.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big ups fellas! Made the top 10!

goldengoat%20pootietang.JPG

6. Pootie Tang - The Golden Goat
($40/eighth)
"I have no clue as to what relation this strain has to the near-cult classic Louis C.K. and Chris Rock flick for which it is named. But sada tay, my damies, this was one fantastic strain I couldn't say da nayno to. With a fat, round bud structure like an OG, I expected more kushiness from the smell and flavor. Instead, it had an intensely dark berry musk to it when ground down that came out very strong in the first two or three hits. Much more of a sativa lean to this as well, and I was instantly charged up after a bowl, like I had just sucked down a Red Bull. The buzz lasted for a good hour and a half before fading out with little to no crash afterward. Great for appetite as well, almost forcing me to feed the growing cavern in my stomach on a constant basis when smoked in the morning. Wada ta."

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2012/12/medical_marijuana_top_10_danke.php?page=2

P

Paco

cob, Thanks Dude! we are happy about that. only seed strain on the list!
Lao, coffee goes purple at flush. same with the breakfast.
Pphunk is about the same. rock hard flowers. rock hard.
the New SDDC is from the tacklebox seed in his stash.
Icky, ive heard of it, the pickle. not in the stable.
Tona- you are going to be happy with em. I hope!

Tierra Rojo

Well Hot Damn Paco !!!! Never saw you sneak those in. Lots more big things comin from New House. Many fun projects in the works. Details soon. Lookin good Tona. I hope them girls treat you right. Or I'ma have to sign yo pitty to the runny kine.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Great stuff goin down here......can't wait to get some hands on action....