What's new

My new digs...

V

Veg N Out

I got busy getting my out door together and stopped tending the room mid way thru on "accident". About to replant it.

V

Veg N Out

Yeah they died because I got busy getting my out door ready. Oops. Flowering again May 1

Z

Z-ro

its all good, looked like they kinda outgrew their ceiling anyway. 400yd is a lot, much more important than 10 lights of ins.

M

MrSterling

Veg, how much power does a room like that pull, and do you have any problems with the lights being stationary(do you raise or lower plants at all)? Very well designed! Sorry to hear they went kaput, but 400 yards is a ton of soil to deal with!

V

Veg N Out

Really not that big a deal. Unknown genetics in a brand new room in the Spring is a formula that has the potential to go down in flames. I forgot to tend the room one day I should have and spent that day on the tractor moving soil around. I'll get my out door together and kill an indoor room to do it any day of the week. Indoor rooms can be replanted ...Out door you get 1 chance per year so , now that I'm done...I'll replant this room and still harvest it 2 or 3 time before I harvest my out door. Bless

V

Veg N Out

Well I replanted and have been flowering.Northern Lights x Trainwreck & OG Kush, also got some DOG x C99 from seed.

picture.php

turbo14

Veteran
Very nice!

Glad you had a chance to replant, this room lookin' beautiful!

Can't imagine how hard outside is crushing it if the 10k isn't that big of a deal.

Pics?

What are you feeding these ladies?

turbo:dance013:

V

Veg N Out

They're getting Organic Gem, JH BioTech Fulmag, Super Zyme Biological Growth Factor, and Humax, Dyna Gro Protekt and CarboMax from GroTek..

V

Veg N Out

I also started adding in JH Bio Tech Rhizone and have found some new microbe products I'll be testing out from BC Microbials, RhizoBoost OG , and Defensor.

picture.php

I think I remember how to do this indoor thing