What's new

My new digs...

V

Veg N Out

2 more weeks to go...going to finish putting in my out door today, too...Looks like I didn't forget how to grow indoor...This is my 5th indoor grow in the last 4 years...How wonderful!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Y

YosemiteSam

Is there a flushing strategy in place and does it include preparing the soil for the next run?

I am finding with lower N and higher Ca all I got to do is pull the rootball, chop it up some, re amend with a little more Ca and stick the new plants in. I don't even move the pots around anymore.

Kinda wondering how you are going to handle it?

V

Veg N Out

That's pretty much what I do ..Add more when I need to...I dont really have anything to "Flush" I use Organic Gem ...Been reducing it for a minute now..Just cut it out...Usin Molasses, JH BioTech's : Superzyme Growth Factor, Rhizone, Natural Wet

turbo14

Veteran
That's pretty much what I do ..Add more when I need to...I dont really have anything to "Flush" I use Organic Gem ...Been reducing it for a minute now..Just cut it out...Usin Molasses, JH BioTech's : Superzyme Growth Factor, Rhizone, Natural Wet

Which products from JH Biotech's are you using?

Chunkers bro.. mad love

one.

turbo

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG - really...

Green with envy. ;)

:respect:

Yah bro - you still got a thumb on this indoor thing...hahaha.

dank.Frank

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Kudos man grow is looking awesome. Looks like you still got it. Until next time be safe and take care!

V

Veg N Out

Getting close now. Going to add some of the same mix I use out door to top my beds off after I give them 1 pass with the electric roto tiller...Then plant some OGs, OG x Chem Ds and Bomb Threats ... Should be some epic Oil making Material...Trying some new stuff next grow too Should increase yield and quality..>No it ain't that APTUS Dutch shit..The out door is ready for its second layer of cage 2 week after transplant...Bless

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Damn homey, looking real chunky in there. Can't wait to see what your outdoor is looking like.

Keep it green homey.

aod

Latest posts

Latest posts