What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new digs...

wizoo

Veteran
now thats what i call a nice room :eek:
takin' a seat in tha back row as well if you don't mind :D

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got ~30 cu of Promix HP , 4 cu #4 perlite , and 2 cu worm castings per raised beds. No extra lime or oyster shells added. Though on the next run it will be necessary for sure.

I've been playing with oyster shell too. Not sure OS with lime helped me any, in fact I think it was too much ph-wise. Running ammended ocean forest though. You rockin any mixed spectrum?

Last edited:

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to smoke whatever comes out of that room. Nice, clean, professional set up. Been running soil beds for years and love it and so do the plants.

G

guest8905

when you prune, do you remove the budsites but not the fan leaves? To retain the fans and their photosynthesis but take away the lower budsites to promote larger tops?

i though i remember a thread where you mentioned that.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Wow nice growroom man, I'm impressed and also a fan of the way you done those lights. I will be keeping an eye on this one for sure... looks like a nice canopy to me :)

Kudos on the nice operation! :tiphat:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesss indeed killer setup some educational things floating in this here thread. Keep it rolling bro see ya at the finish line.

V

Veg N Out

Starting to stack, and just in time too..

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts