What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new digs...

V

Veg N Out

:tiphat:

@ Harvest..

101 North

picture.php

OG Kush

picture.php

Z

Z-ro

nice to see you get a run finished up out of that super nice room, crazy the OG yielded more than those huge chunky nugs of the 101.

V

Veg N Out

They came in about the same actually. It was a #s game. Sooo many OG pop corns..Versus not so many THICK arms of 101..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Word 10kw isnt much compared to the giant od plants....i would love to give beds a try just alot of medium makes urban farming a drag when it comes to disposal of rootballs, when i set up an indoor room at my outdoor spot i can give it a shot...its be gonna be a mini version of your room 3-4 lights on each row with the mh in the middle..gonna wire my outlets on the top too...so the bulb connects to ceiling,and where are the ballasts?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Ballasts are in another room where I have my mothers, veg , clones, water and timers. They do power those outlets which energize the hoods :)

Sorry if you mentioned earlier..but how exactly does thiswork..never seen something where the ballasts power an outlet...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Niiice harvest man...nice grows usually work that way..ha..i take it its sticking around?

V

Veg N Out

Word 10kw isnt much compared to the giant od plants Yea If you were pulling 1 lb per light rooms, but I am able to pull 20 lb from my 4 4x8 beds....20 lb of indoor is good any time no matter what you having going on....I just am keeping it under 99 now that things are starting to really ramp it up out doors....i would love to give beds a try just alot of medium makes urban farming a drag when it comes to disposal of rootballs, If I was to flip this room again, all I would need to do is pull the MAIN root ball of each plant, hit the beds with an electric tiller, top the beds off with a couple bags of soil a piece, some Dr Earth 4-10-7 , a little castigns, and some Calcite Lime and Gypsum & I'd off to the races for another grow..The root balls from this room would take up MAYBE 1 Large contractor bag.. when i set up an indoor room at my outdoor spot i can give it a shot...its be gonna be a mini version of your room 3-4 lights on each row with the mh in the middle..gonna wire my outlets on the top too...so the bulb connects to ceiling,and where are the ballasts? In another room plugged in to a power board that sends the juice to the outlets in the ceiling. What you're missing is that I've taken the Lamp Out cord from the ballast, put a regular ol' 15A 240V plug on it, and plug this in to the receptacle board in the same room as the ballasts...At the other end of each one of these receptacles that the Lamp out cord plugs in to, is another receptacle (the one in the ceiling) where my lamp plugs in...Basically what I did was make very fancy extension cords :)

:thank you:

V

Veg N Out

Mid July Big farm Update...

Mid July Big farm Update...

So we've crossed in to Mid July , the weather has been phenomenal except for the past couple days where we missed the Sun - Still saw Above 80 degree temperatures, just missing the powerful UV index...It's coming back though...All things are working as I hoped. Soon we'll be in to the home stretch....My DOGs outgrew the cages I had for them in the 4 days it took me to deal with getting my indoor run cleaned. 3 more 200' rolls of Concrete ReMesh later...They're caged...
woohoo.gif

101 North

picture.php

Poolside, with SFV x Chemdog D

picture.php

DOG

picture.php

Humboldt Snow

picture.php

G

guest8905

very nice, love how you clean out the bottoms as well, an underrated regiment imho

keep it up rasta

have fun in the pool and on the river too ;)

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude
I need to start doing what you and oldhaole are doing

Lovely man

mack 10

Veteran
Dam Your room's are so sick! love the bed's. i've been thinking about switching to bed's for ages, you just made my mind up...Killer grow. An the O/D is just insane. Biig up's. Mack.

turbo14

Veteran
You killed it hard!

A few quick questions if ya don't mind.

How many plants per 4x8?

Were you feeding every time with Organic Gem?

Any other pk boosters or guanos used towards the end?

I am blown away!

Thanks bro,

lovely

turbo