What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new digs...

V

Veg N Out

Striving for balance..

picture.php

picture.php

turbo14

Veteran
Nice room man!

I thought my 8 light room was large....

What kinda intake/exhaust are ya running?

Co2?

Fuck Yes!

Specs if ya got time brotha.

crush on!

turbo

V

Veg N Out

I do have CO2 burning. There is 10kW over 4 4x8 raised beds. Don't have any intake/exhaust. Cooling / heat is provided from 2 24k BTU ductless mini split heat pumps. Thermastor Santa Fe 100 pt classic dehumidifier...Running the Sour OG cut...

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Looks awesome! Hope you don't mind if I take a sit :) can't wait to see the end product

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
R you scroggin those girls? Id assume w/ those bamboo poles... Like the panda plastic over the window. F... god, I just have a 2'x 4' space. How long veggin? cheers

Opus53

looks great buddy, im just curious with the fixed lamps at what distance lamp to tops are when in full bloom

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck man
do you know how to do it wrong by any chance?
whenever i see your pics its always perfect.
looking forward to learning a few things
locked in.

V

Veg N Out

Opus - They will be about 18" from the bottom of the reflector when done

Greyskull , what's up bro! Thank you! I don't know nothin about growin this here weed.

Cobcoop , No bro Pro Mix HP, Perlite, Castings.. Never had good luck with coco fiber

C

cyber echo

I thought I was doing a good job, until I saw this thread !
Props man :)

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That's one of the nicest rooms I've seen in a long time here in IC. One question, where are the ballasts? Are they wired to the outlets on the ceiling that the bulbs/reflectors are connected to? That looks like a great way to get all the cords out of the way.

-Funk

V

Veg N Out

Ballasts are in another room where I have my mothers, veg , clones, water and timers. They do power those outlets which energize the hoods :)

Latest posts

Latest posts