What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new digs...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cobcoop , No bro Pro Mix HP, Perlite, Castings.. Never had good luck with coco fiber

Yeah peat moss soil guy myself. Got some buddies crushing in coco, but that shit's too much work. Can't wait to see the nugs start flyin

V

Veg N Out

I can't wait for them to start flying either Cob..I think I got the runway built though..

picture.php

turbo14

Veteran
I can't wait for them to start flying either Cob..I think I got the runway built though..

View Image

Ya I'd say your ready for take off... :laughing:

What kinda plant spacing you doing for the 4x8 beds?

How are they irrigated? What are ya feeding them?

That's a hell of a room bro.

turbo:wave:

nukklehead

ok I will be the one to ask the stupid question.. lol..
Why the netting??? Just for balance, scrog, ect......or is this just support to the bamboo ??

BTW very sweet setup:tiphat:

V

Veg N Out

Ya I'd say your ready for take off...

What kinda plant spacing you doing for the 4x8 beds?

How are they irrigated? What are ya feeding them?

That's a hell of a room bro.

turbo

:) Thanks. I'm hoping so! I have 1 plant per square foot. I water them by hand with a watering wand. They're getting Flora Series 3 part, ProTekt, Grow More 12% Humic Acid, and Ful Power...Weeks 1 and 2 I also use Roots Excelurator and Oregonism XL

ok I will be the one to ask the stupid question.. lol..
Why the netting??? Just for balance, scrog, ect......or is this just support to the bamboo ??

BTW very sweet setup:tiphat:

I have the netting up so in 6 weeks when my canopy is full of nugs it will be held up in to the sweet spot of the light instead of flopping all over and becoming a nightmare to tend.

I cant wait to see these babies in full bloom. :)

Thanks me either :) Going to be epic in 6 weeks

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
nice rig

only one other man on here I seen with a clean show like that....you guys musta trained in the same laboratory

peace
jip

Y

YosemiteSam

Super nice room. Love the way you are using the Hortanova...best stuff out there.

Does the ProMix have enough dolomite to suit you? How much ewc did you add? I find myself heading to peat also just have not made the final leap yet.

Mountain High

Veteran
I was wondering the same thing Sam, how much lime are you adding? Sounds like LC#2... 60 % promix hp, 20% castings and 20% perlite and then 2 Tablespoons of lime per gal. This is the recipe I am currently using.

V

Veg N Out

I've got ~30 cu of Promix HP , 4 cu #4 perlite , and 2 cu worm castings per raised beds. No extra lime or oyster shells added. Though on the next run it will be necessary for sure.

Y

YosemiteSam

No pots huh. Is there drainage for the beds?

I have heard that is a really good way to do things...not sure I have the skill to water that though. Impressive.

V

Veg N Out

No pots huh. Is there drainage for the beds?

I have heard that is a really good way to do things...not sure I have the skill to water that though. Impressive.

The beds are built on top a 4x8 Botanicare tray that acts as a drip pan for the bed, the bottom of the bed is hardware cloth and landscape fabric. Sides are 1x12 redwood lined with 6mil plastic.

The entire bottom of the bed air prunes / drains. :)

It's very easy to water! I give each bed just under 40 gallons once every 6 days.