What's new

My new digs...

Y

YosemiteSam

Nice canopy and super healthy looking plants. I really like the blue lights in the middle...no proof but I think it helps quality a little bit.

turbo14

Veteran
They're getting Organic Gem, JH BioTech Fulmag, Super Zyme Biological Growth Factor, and Humax, Dyna Gro Protekt and CarboMax from GroTek..

Right on, Nice lineup! How long do you use Organic Gem in Flower?

Are you brewing any compost teas for the microbe population?

love and light

turbo

V

Veg N Out

On the way...

picture.php

Mister_D

Veteran
Bonz - Either we think allot alike or we are following each other subconsciously around the site. Seems where ever I am, there you are lol.

Veg N Out - Top notch grow you've got going here, love the modified flood/drain trays. Ever thought about going vert?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn 400 yards and i thought the guys rolling up in box trucks today buying 72 pallets were doing it big lol...

seeing alot of dirt move lately..everytime i cruise past my growshop i see a rented truck pulling out of it..

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
When I look at this all I can think is....That's what I want. Very clean and proper looking.

Thanks.

V

Veg N Out

very nice! :)

Thanks!!

Bonz - Either we think allot alike or we are following each other subconsciously around the site. Seems where ever I am, there you are lol.

Veg N Out - Top notch grow you've got going here, love the modified flood/drain trays. Ever thought about going vert?

Thanks. I have. It's something I'm going to eventually get to just not in this room. The plant #s / yield / work ratio is more to my liking ...

damn 400 yards and i thought the guys rolling up in box trucks today buying 72 pallets were doing it big lol...

seeing alot of dirt move lately..everytime i cruise past my growshop i see a rented truck pulling out of it..

Yeah...400 yard is just what I ordered from the EarthWorm Soil Factory...Doesn't include the perlite or peat moss yardage or the HELLA black gold that was already here ;) Each of my plants are gettin 3-4 yard of soil a piece.

When I look at this all I can think is....That's what I want. Very clean and proper looking.

Thanks.

Bless! That's what I did when I built this room. Looked at all the notes of "Next time I will.." And I did.... :thank you:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice and clean man. Can't wait to see those flowers all done.

400 yards... Thought I was cool with a couple 7 ga smartpots out in the backyard...

Latest posts

Latest posts