What's new

My first ICMag grow and it's a BIG one!

wavedash

Oh yeah btw, the alarm went off the other day and didn't get reset right. Well I walk out of the grow room and am staring down the barrel of 5-7 guns. Thank god the cops realized I worked there. They all took a tour of the shop and were then on there way :)

ohhh the irony...

great setup maybe if it wasn't legal the profits would make people pay more attention to the only guy that has brains near this grow. whoever had this before you shouldn't be allowed in anymore even if they are the current boss.

bkob89

Oh yeah btw, the alarm went off the other day and didn't get reset right. Well I walk out of the grow room and am staring down the barrel of 5-7 guns. Thank god the cops realized I worked there. They all took a tour of the shop and were then on there way :)

Wow, that is definitely an adrenaline rush right there, lol...

Good luck on your grow, I am watching also :)

4everGrn

Alright everyone. I know I've been slacking on getting pics up but I've just been swamped with this grow and what little free time I have goes to the family. Well I took all these yesterday, I still need to play with the white balance on my camera as it's not quite right. I'm running a few different nute mixes right now. Some stuff is on a custom blend I got from a fellow grower. He gets it made for him and receives it in 55gal drums. It's a 4 part with a base, grow, bloom, and calmag. So far no complaints with it everything is looking good with it. I also have a few tables on GH 3 part and GH nova series. I'm getting ready to setup 3 tables with the same strain at the same time and am going to run the 3 against each other. I'm also going to be running tap vs RO. I prefer RO and just got a Merlin GP but it's still a lot of water to have to move around the building until I get storage tanks, pumps, and plumbing done. Anyways here's the pics. Stay safe everyone. Forgot to mention we're at day 9 of 12/12.

Room Shots
picture.php

picture.php

Veg/mother room
picture.php

picture.php

MVTF These girls only got about 8-10 days of veg and they're overgrowing the tables, I had to move some Sour D out to make more room.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba in the process of making lots of Bubba clones and moms, we have a few different cuts.
picture.php

picture.php

Bonanna
picture.php

picture.php

Sour D, she is giving me the most issues. Doesn't like it warm at all, but still not doing to bad.
picture.php

Thanks for looking guys I still have a few pics of the last equipment delivery that I want to get up, just need to get them off my other camera. Will do soon. Peace

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
uhhhh what a room.........nice girls there

and the room is damm clean...u know how to

i take a chair

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you spent alot of green to grow alot of green to make alot of green.

lookin good

4everGrn

Here's in update. Day 22 of flower, running quite a few different nutes and mixes trying to get a feel for what I want to use. There's a table of mvtf and bonanna with a couple bubba on it that got 8 days of veg, then 2 tables each of bonanna and a chem og hybrid that got about 20 days of veg. For some reason I thought I took some pics of the bonanna but must of forgot, I'll snap some more shots soon. Overall everything is going really smooth right now. Just switched a larger room over to 12/12 last night, I'll try and snap a few pics of it soon. All the same equipment, strains, and what not. Next run I'll be trying some other strains that I have just need to get the mothers to size. Also getting ready to start a batch of ChemD in some dirt maybe 4kw or something. Thanx for looking, Laterz

MVTF
This stuff is getting huge, with 8 days of veg I can only fit about 18 to a table. Sweet musty smell right now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LSD
One lonely Bogs LSD. This is for my personal head stash, it put's me in an upbeat mood. The best smelling in the garden so far, already smells like candy.
picture.php

98' Bubba
Really nice looking. Only have 5 of them, they are compact and doing well. Not putting out a ton of odor yet.
picture.php

picture.php

Chem x OG hybrid
I thought this one was going to give me height issues, hopefully I'm not speaking to soon, but she seems to have stopped stretching and has probably packed on the most so far. She was the tallest at the flip but she didn't stretch much.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

4everGrn

plants look real healthy mmm mmm mmm

Thanks man! I'll tell you, there were a few days early on even up to a few weeks back that I was thinking "What the hell did I get myself into". But right now everything is on cruise control. This is my first ever hydro run so I'm pretty happy with the way things are going. Kind of picked a big project to learn on.

MtnKuSh

you are going to have nothing short of a Mother Load harvest with tons of goodies to choose from. update soon ..great job!

Cyber9

*yank* *yank* *splat*

Hahahaha awesome set up man... A few years with that set up and i could retire to some tropical place with nude girls serving me beer :joint:

dapimmel

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

I wish I could have a grow like that. Nice work. I assume you have ventilation under control. I saw al the fans. I hope you didn't forget about Odor control? What are you doing for odor? Is this a legal growop or on the DL.

Good luck!!!!!

L

lysol

Oh man I done that before at my friends work let me tell you if there were a GROWROOM behind my back I prolly woulda shat myself. g shit

4everGrn

MTN- Thanks, I'll try and get an update in once a week or so.

Cyber9- Mind if I steal your idea, nude girls serving me booz sounds good :)

dap- It's starting to smell a little. We have a few scrubbers running, but all our neighbors know what we're doing it is not on the DL. We clean all our trays and rezes outside and rinse the hydroton out there as well. It's a legal medical grow and local police have toured the facility.

4everGrn

Oh man I done that before at my friends work let me tell you if there were a GROWROOM behind my back I prolly woulda shat myself. g shit

LOL, they asked me "where did you just come from, what's in there, is there anyone else in the building"? I didn't know what to say, I think I just said I was working in that room but the lights kind of gave away what was in there.

Latest posts

Latest posts