What's new

My first ICMag grow and it's a BIG one!

4everGrn

Can we get some pics of them tables on wheels
I haven't got them back yet but as soon as i do I'll get pics.

Hey 4evrgrn - this looks tidy. I know the feeling about eh lights - I did something a similar size years agao, and in the end had to use seperate room - had 2 12ft NFT trays in each room with 9 lights runing a 80/20 split of HPS and halide.

You should have no problem with heat using those AC units, and the main thing which o noticed you mentioed is the air will now enter from and external source and all used air is sent away.

Good luck - I will be watching
Thanks, man! I gave everything a test run and heat was not an issue and the mini was off.

yo 4ever..

u gonna keep those lights that high throughout the grow? im looking forward to seeing you work....

Nah, just had them up while cleaning. Wasn't wearing my hard hat.

Your 1st grow come on??? Well man the set up and all looks like true qualituy just add the best genetics and you willl find yourself in a field O flowers should put many smiles on your friends faces. Good work.
Nah, my first ICMag grow. I did a couple threads on OG back in the day. I can't even remember my screen name :)

Dont you think 8 1k's is a lil much for only 3 4x8's?

Yeah, but I have them, can cool them, and don't need them anywhere else. So why not?

Since this is a co-op or collective, are you allowed so many plants per patient or license? I was wondering about this last night. If so, A SOG may not work

I may stick with 32 per table depending how the first run goes. But we do have enough patients to cover the SOG.

The room is now setup complete and a few lights are on. Right now I just have a 4x8 with 31 clones in 3" RW, still waiting on hydroton and 2 gallon square pots. I think it's MVTF, Bonanna, and Sour D, maybe some LSD can't remember just threw a few extras I had laying around. Bringing all my moms from home tomorrow so I can get the cloners full and running. I do have some bonanna and sour d in a cloner but someone left it off for 14 hours so I lost a few. Still haven't decided which strains I'm going to use this first run. Definitely some kushes, then I'm thinking LSD, maybe headband but it roots super slow drives me mad. My Lifesavers pheno is a nice yielder and I've grown it in a SOG before so maybe that. I'll get some new pics up soon, Peace

E

Eminem

do you just stick your moms in the car and drive to the spot? What happens if you get pulled over? You just tell the cops you run the co-op?

I cant even imagine it.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
you are my idol! hahha seriously thats awesome man, I gotta get out to cali (relax cali people I know you don't want any1 else coming there). I always give props to people like you with the big setups cuz it does take some serious balls. The fact that it is actually legal and you don't have to worry about doing 20 to life is amazing, fucking mind-blowing actually. In my neck of the woods getting caught with a grow like that would prolly put me away for good. :dueling:

4everGrn

do you just stick your moms in the car and drive to the spot? What happens if you get pulled over? You just tell the cops you run the co-op?

I cant even imagine it.

Yeah, I just drove them over, I think it was something like 65 plants. I keep a folder with up to date recs on me when working.

Not, a ton of stuff going on. I filled a 120 ezcloner last night and the Bonanna are just about all showing roots, so it shouldn't be much longer before the real show starts. Also I'm going to pick up a table of Chem D and a table of something else today to get a head start.

I got a chance to see the new benches for the 4x8's. They're ridiculous. They could probably hold a couple tons each and they themselves weigh 180 lbs. Don't know what people were thinking we needed to support, I wasn't there for that discussion. They should definitely get the job done. They have only 4 legs and they are telescoping. More to come soon.....

4everGrn

Here's pics of the benches. The trays fit in there perfect and rest on the cross bars.

Adjustable Legs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L-Immortal

Those are some sweet custom tables, I can appreciate the work they put into them. You are on the right track to a top notch setup. GAME ON!

B

Brazilianfire

Those SOG table stands are on steroids! Very sturdy stuff. I'm taking a seat on this one. I love huge grows like this one. Very clean as well. Stay High!

4everGrn

Man, I've been so busy haven't had time to post anything. Working a ton of hours plus I own my own biz as well, on top of that I've been sick for the past week. I took a bunch of pics the other day just need to get them uploaded. I fried the first 2 tables because I had the ppm at 1250. Well turns out the meters are 500 conversion, the model # is wore off, so that didn't go so well. I had asked if they were around 900-1000 or 1300-1350 before and they said 1300, but it's my stupid fault for not making sure. Those plants are now doing great after a flush and with floranova grow at about 850 ppm in tap. I just filled the other half of the room over the past couple days, but those are having a few problems as well, I can't use the nova on them because I don't have recirculating pumps for them yet. I've always grown for myself and when I need something I get in the car and go grab it. Well when it's for someone else it doesn't work that way. Right now I've been out of ph up and calmag for over a week plus other little things here and there. Anyways, sorry for the rant. I could do without the 30 new ballast, hoods, etc we just got for a new room but not without little necessities like calmag, pumps, ph up, etc. Alright rant over, I'm going to bed. I'll get those pics up in the next day or two. Laterz

Oh yeah btw, the alarm went off the other day and didn't get reset right. Well I walk out of the grow room and am staring down the barrel of 5-7 guns. Thank god the cops realized I worked there. They all took a tour of the shop and were then on there way :)