What's new

My first ICMag grow and it's a BIG one!

M

manwithnoname

I am having real trouble trying to figure out your grow. You say that you have a 14 x 30 room and are going to have 16 tables with a 1000w light over each. A Botanicare 4 x 4 table is actually 53" square. There is no way that you can get 16 4 x 4 tables in a 14 x 30 room. You would have no room to work. You show 6 tables across with a space between each. Six tables would be 26.5" alone and only give you 42" of space between all the tables. In addition, you show 4 x 8 tables in the picture. The Botanicare 4 x 8 tables are about 53" x 101". That is 37.17sf per table x 16 or 594.77sf. you only have 420sf to work with. What am I missing here? A 4 x 4 table is 19.50sf. Sixteen of those would be 312sf., leaving you only 108sf between tables. Totally impossible to do in one room with the figures you are giving us.

na, i think he said 6 tables. the diagram is of his hoods and venting. 8 lights over 3 tables on each side.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
what is that 16k running off? the grid? hope you have a better front then you do setup =) nice work

4everGrn

I'll try and answer questions as much as possible. I have to find hotspots to use the net for this. There are six tables in the room, 16-1kw lights. All the power is on the grid and will be paid for. I've been growing for about 5 years but never anything close to this size. Already having some problems with the clones because they dipped their mothers in neem and azetrol. They're pretty fried, but I'll be taking more from my stuff tomorrow. Hopefully a table full of Bonanna. It's late and I just got done so I'll get some updates up later. Stay safe!

Last edited:

4everGrn

Sorry about the first post it was late and I had just left the shop. I will try and get on here as much as possible. Everything related to this account is done through hotspots so I can't get on everyday. I'm thinking cooling shouldn't be an issue. I've talked more with the owner and he said when they added the minisplit the heat problems went away. The green lights were already there, they suck when they're the only lights in the room and you're running mud, painting, hanging lights, etc.

LonelyOne- It will be a couple months b4 we're accepting applications. A drug test is required LOL jk!

Hella- That's pretty much how it goes. I'm actually taking a uhaul on Tuesday to pick up some new equipment for a veg/mother room. We'll see in a couple months if I know what I'm doing and yes I would consider the first crop a failure. I have some years under my belt growing, but never anything like this. I've always just been a lurker here, but I absorb info like a sponge.

Barn- Yeah we'll be using a lot of water. One thing I'm hoping to get is larger resevoirs, because the 50 gallon ones need attention often.

Pops- noname is right it's 3 4x8 tables on each side of the room and they're setup side to side.

Aero- Nope all the power is paid for. Not worried about having a front. This is part of a collective and we're not trying to hide anything and the city is aware of what we're doing. We'll be paying taxes on this and employees will be on payroll with taxes being payed on that as well.

Toohigh- They're 1kw not 600's.

Obviously, today is a holiday so I won't be getting much work done. By the end of the week I hope to have the room setup and one table full. Looks like it'll be 50/50 MVTF and Gran Daddy. This Bonanna roots real fast so I hope to have a table full of that in the next 12 days.

Happy 420 guys!

HellaFella420

Veteran
I am having real trouble trying to figure out your grow. You say that you have a 14 x 30 room and are going to have 16 tables with a 1000w light over each. A Botanicare 4 x 4 table is actually 53" square. There is no way that you can get 16 4 x 4 tables in a 14 x 30 room. You would have no room to work. You show 6 tables across with a space between each. Six tables would be 26.5" alone and only give you 42" of space between all the tables. In addition, you show 4 x 8 tables in the picture. The Botanicare 4 x 8 tables are about 53" x 101". That is 37.17sf per table x 16 or 594.77sf. you only have 420sf to work with. What am I missing here? A 4 x 4 table is 19.50sf. Sixteen of those would be 312sf., leaving you only 108sf between tables. Totally impossible to do in one room with the figures you are giving us.

Lol, I <3 U

L-Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everGrn
This is part of a collective and we're not trying to hide anything and the city is aware of what we're doing. We'll be paying taxes on this and employees will be on payroll with taxes being payed on that as well.

WHA????????????????

Yes and No

Technically by the letter of the law a collective can be set up legally by a lawyer. Usually it is a non profit it is incorporated has employees, payroll taxes, boe taxes etc… The business pays for most utilities, business lease, employees, and a few other odds and ends. However all “profits” above and beyond are supposed to be donated to another legitimate non profit like cancer research or aids research, you get the idea.

It’s when monies “profit” don’t get donated is when the shit hits the fan. If it’s to the letter of the law really they have nothing to stand on. (Note all permits, doctors recommendations etc better not be lapsed or shit will hit the fan.) Lots of other things that need to be lined up but California is one liberal state.

Assuming it's california collective

M

manwithnoname

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everGrn
This is part of a collective and we're not trying to hide anything and the city is aware of what we're doing. We'll be paying taxes on this and employees will be on payroll with taxes being payed on that as well.

WHA????????????????

Yes and No

Technically by the letter of the law a collective can be set up legally by a lawyer. Usually it is a non profit it is incorporated has employees, payroll taxes, boe taxes etc… The business pays for most utilities, business lease, employees, and a few other odds and ends. However all “profits” above and beyond are supposed to be donated to another legitimate non profit like cancer research or aids research, you get the idea.

It’s when monies “profit” don’t get donated is when the shit hits the fan. If it’s to the letter of the law really they have nothing to stand on. (Note all permits, doctors recommendations etc better not be lapsed or shit will hit the fan.) Lots of other things that need to be lined up but California is one liberal state.

Assuming it's california collective

if it was a not for profit, he could still make a nice salary

4everGrn

Immortal and noname pretty much explained it all. We're setup as a not for profit which doesn't mean I can't make a nice living for working long hours and getting it started. Hopefully soon we'll have a few more people helping out. Got my equipment and supplies order going in today, I'll take some pics of the uhaul when it's all loaded up.

Last edited:

4everGrn

Quick update before I head out to get the truck full of new equipment. The room is almost set back up. The only thing I'm waiting on is some saddle taps and a 14" cap to finish the aircooling setup. Also we have a welder building us new stands on wheels for the 4x8 trays, the ones available commercially are just too flimsy. Hopefully we'll have a few girls on the tables by the weekend then it's just a matter of making enough clones to fill the whole room. Here's a few new pics, more to come later today.

I setup everything on the floor first to get my measurements for the lights.
picture.php

Ballast hung
picture.php

One side of the room done, just waiting on the saddle taps to finish.
picture.php

The other side.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts