What's new

My first ICMag grow and it's a BIG one!

T

Teeg420

man thats awesome, i would have loved to see this size of a grow with vertical hanging bulbs just to see what the yield could be.

zaaboot

Hey 4evrgrn - this looks tidy. I know the feeling about eh lights - I did something a similar size years agao, and in the end had to use seperate room - had 2 12ft NFT trays in each room with 9 lights runing a 80/20 split of HPS and halide.

You should have no problem with heat using those AC units, and the main thing which o noticed you mentioed is the air will now enter from and external source and all used air is sent away.

Good luck - I will be watching

L-Immortal

Yes this is a very, very good looking start.

Now just imaging about 90 days from now when you have full of monsterous buds

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo 4ever..

u gonna keep those lights that high throughout the grow? im looking forward to seeing you work....

irieeyes808

Your 1st grow come on??? Well man the set up and all looks like true qualituy just add the best genetics and you willl find yourself in a field O flowers should put many smiles on your friends faces. Good work.

M Blaze

What a great setup! I would luv to get my hands on a setup of that size.

Im definitely pullin up a chair to watch this one!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
OMG...Love your room. I mentioned that I grow "big" before and got completely slammed for "growing commercially". Hope you don't have the same douche bags cry about it....funny that the same douche bags will be all over your pictures, but can't understand that the goods go somewhere. And it's not 600 mason jars, haha.

Seriously...love your room, much success to you!!

+++ I was not refering to anyone's post here....just something from the past.

Grow big or go home with no pot..

E

Eminem

looks good.

I think if you were going to use 10" fans, you should have used 10" ducting, but I think 2 fans pulling and 2 fans pushing will certainly work. Actually I know it will. And you have PLENTY of cooling power with the 2 A/C's.

Wiggles

Congratz to your new job ;D

Gonna join in live with my computer screen and keyboard.

Can't wait to see how the climate goes.

Good luck!

E

Eminem

Since this is a co-op or collective, are you allowed so many plants per patient or license? I was wondering about this last night. If so, A SOG may not work

L-Immortal

Even if you are setup to the letter of the law with a good lawyer, the amount of plants it comes down to is based on how many patients you have.

They do have twists and turns to this "per patient” allotment pending on city/county and state.