What's new

My first ICMag grow and it's a BIG one!

growshower

4evergrn, this grow is tight, design, strain collection, setup. i hope soon you can enjoy getting this grow dialed in to .7 or higher, then we are talking a some really nice harvest

Pot Pimp

OMG!!!!!!!! I'm in love!! That is one of the sweetest grow ops I've ever seen, not to mention that you're growing my all time favorite - MVTF!! I have a teensy bit at home that I smuggled back from Alaska earlier this year. Absolutely awesome grow man. :respect:

4everGrn

Sorry everyone, I kinda forgot about this thread with all the chaos going on the past couple weeks. Harvest and trimming went well. We ended up doing way better then I anticipated, I'm always a pessimist on projected weights so there's no way to disappoint :) We ended up getting 18.5 lbs out of the first room, which was 12kw and comes out to about .7gpw, so I was quite happy with that as my initial target weight for the first run was .65gpw. Room 2 starts coming down this weekend there's 8 tables left in there under 16kw. We've already harvested a couple tables from this room. I will tell you it was the Bonanna that saved the day in the first room. This strain yields huge, I can see getting 1gpw with this strain easy, and is some of the frostiest buds and leaves I've seen. It was also the hands down favorite to smoke from this run and the trim made a ton of bubble hash. I haven't been able to find much info on Bonanna so if anyone has any let me know. The MVTF smells great and smokes nice but my cut is either messed up or it is very sensitive because it keeps giving me hermie issues. I have 120 going on a table today, SOG style, and if they hermie I'm tossing it and will get a new cut. 98' Bubba is great nice bedtime smoke, the LSD is great daytime smoke puts a smile on your face and smells of grapefruit, and the OG Chem was alright but nothing special and not a great yeilder but it does finish fast like 50 days.

Here's what's going on now:
We're up to 40 kw plus all the t5's our eventual goal for our current building is 180kw :) I'm running a little behind on filling the tables back up. Right now there's a couple tables of bubba that just started 12/12 about 8 days ago. In the next week the rest of Room 1 will be filled with Chem D, 91 Chem, and Lifesavers. Room 2 will be some more Chem, Bubba, and Bonanna, plus some 707 Headband, Green Crack, and possibly some others if I can get enough cuts off of them like Tangerine Kush, Cheese, SoCal Master. We also have a variety of things in dirt like GDP, Larrys OG, Cheese, 707, and a few others. I'll start taking some new pics this week. We're also working on a new website where I might be able to do weekly webcast which would be really fun. Well that's it for today time to get back to work. Stay safe everyone, peace!

growshower

great report 4evergrn, glad to see you got that room dialed in at .7, that makes a huge difference to what was happening before, can't wait for some pics, best of luck

Pot Pimp

Is "Bonanna" spelled right? I can't find anything on it. I found "Bonanno" which is one of the 5 top crime families in NY, LOL.

pugnacious

Quick question. Including everything you are using(ACs, fans, odor, pumps, etc). How many KWs are you pulling?

Has to be atleast 60kw.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Hello 4everGrn, your post of this grow is very impressive.
I'm a newbie with a closet so something like this is like a wet dream ;>}

I have a question, looking at the room and how the equipment is hung, I'm wondering if a drop ceiling wouldn't allow you to cool the growing environment more efficiently.
If the hoods of the lights did not radiate their heat out in to the open air in the room, the air quality below the lights could be more easily controlled. (i think)

Have you given that thought consideration?

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
- Nice inaugural run! Those tables are the shit. I'm getting ready to build some myself. Not as ballin as those, though, I have to use wood.
Subscribed and hopeful.
Suggestions for next time, although I'd bet you thought about it.
- Mix your own nutes. I'm sure this will take some time you are not used to spending, but it can't be too terribly long, and will allow you to tweak things as they are necessary, and to each plant's liking. Look into Lucas formula on ICmag, and Floralicious Bloom. Plus, you'll learn a lot about the eating habits of cannabis.
- Get that humidity problem under control, lol. I'm sure you don't need me telling you that.

Very good work

4everGrn

Hey everyone just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words through the grow. At the end of September I grabbed about 9 lbs and walked out the door. Got sick of handing them trash bags full of product only to come back with nothing for me. Couldn't make my rent or anything else and the douche bag owner just wanted to keep everything for himself and use me as a slave. He's up on charges in the Riverside County area and normally I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I'm hoping he gets to meet bubba soon. Afterward I found out he's done the same thing to a bunch of people and owes a lot of peeps $$$. Funny afterward he started spreading lies around the SoCal scene, which everyone knew were untrue. Anyways I've been offered a couple jobs since then, mostly by the former bosses acquaintances, and right now am considering taking a consulting job for 3-5 months getting a collective with grow up and running. If it happens I'll document it all here. I'm in the final couple days of setting up my own room as well. Painting today and hopefully electrician will be done tomorrow. Should be in flower by Monday. I got some great new gear including Sour Dubble, Sour OG, Bullrider, Green Crack, and a bunch more. I'll start a new grow thread next week and post a link here. Peace

4everGrn

Hey just wanted to put up a link to my new grow. It's dirt and for the time being nowhere near the size of this one. But it's just as clean of a setup and hopefully it'll lead to bigger and even better things. Also an update on the previous spot. Looks like they're not getting one of the permits the city is issuing so they'll probably be shut down :jump: Also talked to someone and found out every single table is empty and has been for the last month or so, which is about what I expected to happen. Peace

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=148967

Latest posts

Latest posts