What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrog

Veteran
Hmmm... So would a true fermented plant extract be devoid of these secondary metabolites?

Scrappy4

Veteran
Hello...Krishna....Santa...any one?

I had a feeling I would be needed. Young pilgrim, 3rd eye, one eye, brown eye are only parts to the (w)hole. You have 7 chakras, not one. Your goal is to strike chakra balance so your kundalini energy actually works in this incarnation. Babylon is a state of unease and blocked chakras. Do not hesitate unblock those chakras with swami's enzyme formula now......

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
One of the things I push the most out here in the real world is growing and harvesting your own comfrey for use as 'fertilizer'.....such an ideal tool...free and awesome on the most awesomeness of stoner dudeness broseth man levels....man.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Hmmm... So would a true fermented plant extract be devoid of these secondary metabolites?
Totally. Completely. Absolutely.

Remember that these are just like THC - Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen strings.

If you wouldn't do it to your medicine then apply that very same science and logic to this paradigm.

Seriously - look at THC's molecular formula and then look at Linalool, Camphor, Boreal, etc.

You'll figure it out by the second search

CC

Y

YosemiteSam

Yosemite Sam

Can you get a product line called Down-To-Earth out of Eugene, Oregon by any chance? Some grow stores carry some of their products and that's why I'm asking.

I might be able to show you a way to save some money - or not! LOL

CC

Actually I can. My hydro store guy will tax me a little bit to get it, but he will.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
YS

DTE has Crab Meal in 6 lb. boxes, 25 lb. bags and probably a 50# - check those prices.

Remember on the Crab Meal you're only going to want to use 4 oz. per 1 c.f. of mixed potting soil so you'll get 24 c.f. of amended soil from a single box! Factor that in on comparing pricing.

Send an email to Gaia Green (Canada) as they're the only company packing the glacial rock dust out of British Columbia (only mine on this specific product) - they can probably hook you up without having to order from Oregon.

If you can get granite - then use granite or better yet would to make your own mineral mix. If you'll let me know what you can source locally (or at least semi-locally) then I can help you put a viable mineral mix together.

More than happy to help if I can......

CC

rrog

Veteran
Totally. Completely. Absolutely.

Remember that these are just like THC - Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen strings.

If you wouldn't do it to your medicine then apply that very same science and logic to this paradigm.

Seriously - look at THC's molecular formula and then look at Linalool, Camphor, Boreal, etc.

You'll figure it out by the second search

CC

I'll be damned

Y

YosemiteSam

Poison Oak? I live real close to the Grand Mesa...no telling what you can find up there...not something I normally look for.

I brewed the comfrey for a day and figured it was done. I was actually considering just dumping what was left on the pots...but worm bin/compost pile makes more sense.

Give me a couple of days to source and I will let you know

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Poison Oak - massive Phosphorus accumulator if you can handle it safely! LMAO

If a human has the ability to build tolerance to it then that exposure problem goes away.
Unfortunately that involves repeated exposure and possibly some native genes in the mix.

I've been hit by poison oak so much that I eventually became unaffected when working around the stuff.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Somewhere Over the Rainbow / What a Wonderful World - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

Good song to listen to smoking a chillum of TO right now - today's trials and concerns all makes sense again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts