What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese...

Malarkey

Did you find high calyx to leaf ratios in the selection process Roms, the narrow leaf phenotypes are good for me in a 250w set up penetrates further down. My seeds stalled not sure why and had to be taken down due to issues. but i want to cross the kerala wth the lebanese for bamboo type leaves. sorry but did you find any red colouration seems they go black on ***** zeno grew some and the leaves were black

Malarkey

they dont look like afghani too me indica expression yes. Cannabis online great threads with LED's aswell i'll try find it

ngakpa

Veteran
Lebanon east through to the Hindu Kush the typical drug cannabis plant seems to be on the small side, sometimes wide leaflet, but more often narrower leaflet... (Lebanon, Sinai, Syria, Iran)

an exception to that it is the Mazari (aka Balkhi) strain grown in Northern Afghanistan - which can get very tall; and also the Chitrali cultivar grown in Yarkhun and Laspur

but other Afghan strains that are used in Afghanistan seem to be shorter judging from stuff like UN photos and the other strains brought back by Westerners

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Did you find high calyx to leaf ratios in the selection process Roms, the narrow leaf phenotypes are good for me in a 250w set up penetrates further down (...)

I find no high calyx to leaf ratio with Lebanese, leafy buds most of the time but with good resin cover. Mostly shaped thin leafy but some few specimen have broader leaves with less branching and wide ribbed trunk. They usually finish red to purple blacky, similarity with MIS but not as big! By cons i find many dwarf plants.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Yep roms, cest courent les phéno dwarf. J'en est hu moi même avec les sinai!

Dwarf is common back there, i found my self even in sinai line!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Interesting the Egyptian similarity misterD, from Liban/Iran/Afghanistan... :)

Here is a dwarf pheno, Swazi rooi x Liban.
(12/12 from seed)

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Nice pics!

Pretty interesting, indeed. That remind me that i aldo saw that in a marocan pheno, i thought it was a ketama landrace. :)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Culled the cabbage looking plant yesterday due to it being auto flowering & male.

Looking like a seed bulk is not going to happen. It's all good however, I've got enough other males to deal with this season.

Will post pics of the girls as time goes on.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure what the deal is but both fat leaved plants indicate male (1 culled) & both narrow leaved plants indicate female.

I'll collect a small amount of pollen for a filial gen from both females but I'm not fond of the phenotypical differences from a supposedly pure line. I'm guessing that there was some other pollen mixed with the Leb project. Hoping this isn't a dead end road.

Cheers yall.

Malarkey

Not sure what the deal is but both fat leaved plants indicate male (1 culled) & both narrow leaved plants indicate female.

I'll collect a small amount of pollen for a filial gen from both females but I'm not fond of the phenotypical differences from a supposedly pure line. I'm guessing that there was some other pollen mixed with the Leb project. Hoping this isn't a dead end road.

Cheers yall.

Lol are you that ignorant? Dude you dont know what your talking about Lebanese from RSC is a pure landrace not been selected at all. All landraces have a diverse base of expressions. They have Broad leaf and narrow leaf in there jeez.

Malarkey

Plus i feel what your saying that pollen contamination could've happened but in all honesty the differences like i said above are self explanatory anyway here's the info on the strain from the website in case you dont read before you buy "Various phenotypes can be found: usually growing to one central stem, but sometimes round and bushy e.g. 90cm tall by 90cm wide."

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol are you that ignorant? Dude you dont know what your talking about Lebanese from RSC is a pure landrace not been selected at all. All landraces have a diverse base of expressions. They have Broad leaf and narrow leaf in there jeez.

Your pretty Damn ignorant for NOT reading this thread that I started... Asshole!

Who said I was growing anything from RSC?

I know the source that I got the seeds from so you better go check yourself before you start flappin your gums!

Btw... If you want an RSC thread...
Go start your own!

ahortator

Veteran
famille_jaffra_liban_1.jpg
famille_jaffra_liban_2.jpg
famille_jaffra_liban_3.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts