What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
How's your pain doing today?
Hope your doing all you can without over doing it!
Ya - pain and so painkillers have decreased accordingly - haven't had any morphine sulphate since leaving the hospital on Sunday - just a diacodiene pill 4 x per day - and only had 30 of them - so when they are all gone - I presume any pain would have dissipated and gone too - already pain levels have decreased quite dramatically - in comparison to what they were a week or more ago - now I can finally cough without doubling up - so able to move gluts of mucus out of my throat - freeing up my airways - enabling me to access more oxygen - so my stamina has been improving - enabling me to walk further and a bit faster every day -

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Morning OFs.

Good to hear you're on the mend Gypsy!

The future content of my chest freezer says hello!

IMG_3667.jpg

Magu🌈

Ya - pain and so painkillers have decreased accordingly - haven't had any morphine sulphate since leaving the hospital on Sunday - just a diacodiene pill 4 x per day - and only had 30 of them - so when they are all gone - I presume any pain would have dissipated and gone too - already pain levels have decreased quite dramatically - in comparison to what they were a week or more ago - now I can finally cough without doubling up - so able to move gluts of mucus out of my throat - freeing up my airways - enabling me to access more oxygen - so my stamina has been improving - enabling me to walk further and a bit faster every day -
Mr. Nirvana. 🫣 Hey man, I just finished listening to your interveiw on the potcast and I must say it was GREAT! All your stories about the breeders and your adventures was very interesting. Your idea to drop seeds all over the world using balloons is a wonderful idea. I have been making “seedbombs” with cannabis seeds for decades. I throw those little buggers everywhere. Especially when I am forced to go to the county courthouse. 😉 I hope you have a fantastic day. 😁 God Bless Howard Marks. 🌈

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 41F and predicted to reach 54F.

We had a nice day sightseeing with my daughter and SIL, visiting the mountains, forest, and beach for the benefit of my SIL who had never been to Oregon and even though he was born in the land of CA, had never seen the Pacific Ocean.

Dinner out at Pastini's last night and an early crash for everyone.

jokerman

Premium user
Back to reality and in spite of my previous comment, that is a nice part of New York. I grew up in Rochester and the further you get from the city, the nicer the people(and Rochestarians are generally nice city folk-or used to be). That is a bit south of the Finger Lakes. Great wine country. Great, fertile soil if you were thinking of growing any kind of crop😁. @Sun&Soil could probably give you more insight. He is still a western New Yorker I believe. Looks like he has some nice plantings in his yard. Western New York is nothing like ‘the city’ or ‘upstate’. Both of those areas are meh. I bet if you took a road trip in your RV to check it out, you would find nice, normal folk.
Absolutely FFS!
I live in New York😊☝️
Up state are a lot of regular folk
You have regular folk on Long Island but there is a sea of woke douche bags too.
L.I. is beautiful and years ago a hunter and fisherman's paradise ( with the prettiest girls☝️😊)

jokerman

Premium user
Try ‘the way of the deadly palm’. It is pretty satisfying though as my wife says, a bit twisted. When they land, slowly bring your open palm up behind them. Maybe 3” above and 3” behind them. When you move to grab the fly, wax on and whack off, grass-smoker. When you can snatch the fly from behind, it is time for you to leave fly guts on the wall.
View attachment 18995370
Like your new haircut Brother!

OleReynard

Be using your breathing apparatus