What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese...

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Red Leb27

3875662891_b9634a51bb_b.jpg

Keep on growing :)

joe2

Great thread ive always been interested in Lebanese herb maily because my family comes from Lebanon generations back. Ill be following this one closely and if I get it together and get some seed I hope to contribute to the tread to.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 seedlings from 5 good seeds.

Wish I had the other two.
One didn't pop and the second seems stalled because it couldn't remove it's seed coat (the membrane between the cots & shell). Hoping it takes off as the cots seem destroyed by the stress. But I'm babying it. it is showing the first set of leaves past the cots (the single blades).

Asturjaya AKA Astur"paja", literally Astur"hay"

the bank has a very, very poor reputation in the spanish forums (very low potency, not great taste and hermi prone) and you rarely see any grow report with their gear.

Personally, I will stay well away from their seeds.
Astur: adjective
[person] that belonged to an ancient people who inhabited much of the present province of León and almost all of Asturias in Spain. Relative to this town. Asturian. "astures were a people of pre-Celtic origin who joined the Roman Empire in 19 BCE."

jaya: victorious
Etymology - from Sanskrit जय (jaya, “victory”).
Proper noun (mythology) One of the demigod gatekeepers (the other being Vijaya) of the abode of Vishnu.

Astur Jaya "Victorious Asturian, Asturian Victory"

Might be inherent of landrace, I notice stalling in landrace past the 6 year mark. Its probably used to repopulation annually so when we hope the morphology in a landrace can keep up with modern practice (reap and store) the genes might recess to dormancy traits which might make germination techniques like stratification logical to trigger viability.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the runts...

I'm wondering how they'll turn out.
They're slow & ugly compared to my other seedlings. Hahaha

To add...
These are in a sterile soil mix getting Gen Hydros GO line of nutes under T5s.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes MJP' bonne chance!

(...)
has nobody crossed leb x haze or leb x other tropical ?

Hi, have crossed the line from TRSC few years ago with a Swazi red mom, F1 named Swazili and the F2s are done! I have also backcrossed this F1 to the Swaz and another backcrossed to the Leb!

F1s named Swazili

Outdoor palissage (47°N)

Needless to say that all was done with the passion of H! So i can not wait to get back on them and be able to produce some good shit, for now i only enjoyed the scissors lol but wow, let's hope one day i will have the time n' space...

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Merci bien 'Joe

More pics of the same Leb plant before (onebud)
picture.php

picture.php

and another Leb dwarf and a bit crap leafy, seeded aussi! (apex)
picture.php